minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Puzzle of the Alchemical Symbols

[Post New]by minesita on Sep 8, 12 9:03 AM
I guess I have to ask the question to Valdy :thumbup ,or whoever who finish the game. Did you do the puzzle to connect figures with ornaments? The direction said to connect the figure with the SAME ornament. I had to skip the puzzle, because I didn't get he idea what to do. After this, you collect the paper with the Alchemical Symbols!
Thank you in advance, and have a great weekend
Minesita

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Re:Puzzle of the Alchemical Symbols

[Post New]by minesita on Sep 8, 12 9:06 AM
I guess I have to ask the question to Valdy ,or whoever who finish the game. Did you do the puzzle to connect figures with ornaments? The direction said to connect the figure with the SAME ornament. I had to skip the puzzle, because I didn't get he idea what to do. After this, you collect the paper with the Alchemical Symbols!
Thank you in advance, and have a great weekend !
Minesita

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 9, 12 12:46 PM
Each alchemical symbol is connected to one of the little round symbols that all look the same. You have to follow the lines coming from the two alchemical symbols you want to match to the little round symbols and then click on those to connect them.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Sep 9, 12 2:18 PM
Thank you burf90!!!
I tried to do this, but didn't work for me. . I guess I had to choose 2 alch. symbols.
Maybe next time!
Happy and relaxing Sunday !!!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 9, 12 3:31 PM
You're welcome. It took me quite a while to figure that one out, but it was almost as hard to describe in that post as it was to figure out! LOL

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 9, 12 4:46 PM
BTW, did you know you can access the game's puzzles from the main menu? Just click Puzzles. I just finished the game and noticed that the alchemical puzzle is one of the puzzles you can play there. Even if you skipped it, you may still be able to play it there, if you want that "I did it!" feeling.

[Post New]by Miiike_III on Sep 12, 12 10:47 PM
http://youtu.be/0mJB6IZKt-s

Edited on 09/12/2012 at 11:19:57 PM PST

Go to: