cannot get into drawer in bedroom by mirror

[Post New]by hunter004 on Sep 8, 12 12:10 PM
i cannot figure out how to open the drawer with three handles all it does is turn but nothing happens any tips ?

Re:cannot get into drawer in bedroom by mirror

[Post New]by dragonflyrn9 on Sep 8, 12 1:29 PM
number drawers 1 to 3 from top to bottom then turn handles so that top of 1 aims to right middle straight across and bottom aims left. Hope this helps, it worked for me.It is kind of like an arrow pointing left.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Sep 8, 12 2:35 PM
Hi there,
If you check your journal, there is a diagram for this along with the combination for the lock.
Cheers

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 9, 12 12:42 PM
There's also a thin black line by each dial. Set the middle one so it covers the line and do the other two from there.

beamer37
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by beamer37 on Sep 11, 12 11:36 AM
tried all that nothing happens. Which is the arrow point. Very vague

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 11, 12 12:49 PM
beamer37 wrote:tried all that nothing happens. Which is the arrow point. Very vague

You are talking about the three drawers with a dial on each one, right?

Do you have the clue written in your journal? It's on page 8 and has a dragon on it. Look at the 3 flowers on the top. Set the top dial so it looks like the left flower, the middle dial so it looks like the middle one and the bottom dial so it looks like the right flower.

If the drawer doesn't open after you set them that way, then leave the room and go do everything you can on the ground floor. The map can show you where there are other active areas. Be sure to get into the study on the second floor and do what you can there, too. Then return to your room and the drawer should be open.

Edited on 09/11/2012 at 1:24:15 PM PST

lilinez
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by lilinez on Sep 11, 12 6:53 PM
Reply to Dragonflyrn9. Your instructions worked. The top handle must aim to the right, the middle stays in the middle position going from left to right and bottom handle must point from left to right. Thanks.

[Post New]by IceBlueRoses on Nov 3, 12 7:51 PM
THANK YOU! Was driving me crazy, appreciate the answer as I was JUST about to give up and play something else. This isn't the BEST HOG I've played, but it's not bad either...I'll keep going now. TYVM!

Go to: