stuck! light switches meeting the resistance

[Post New]by sambamboogie on Sep 8, 12 1:44 PM
Please can anyone help, it's driving me crazy! I've pulled the toilet chain, entered the Egyptian room and gone down the stairs....I can't find the light switch in this room. I can see a small square with a blue icon illumnated on it when I press it but he just shakes his hands and head and nothing happens so I can't move on to the next room. Been stuck and pressing the screen for an age.....helppppp!

stuck! light switches meeting the resistance

[Post New]by misz_curious on Dec 11, 12 2:50 AM
sambamboogie wrote:Please can anyone help, it's driving me crazy! I've pulled the toilet chain, entered the Egyptian room and gone down the stairs....I can't find the light switch in this room. I can see a small square with a blue icon illumnated on it when I press it but he just shakes his hands and head and nothing happens so I can't move on to the next room. Been stuck and pressing the screen for an age.....helppppp!

If you click the help button, there will be appair blue hands. One of them has to direct to the switchbutton. He's in the rightroom on the leftsight ( if i remember it well ). But first you have to swich the lights on everywhere! even on the first floor.

Go to: