Joreboji
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Level 17 - how do you fill the lake???

[Post New]by Joreboji on Sep 8, 12 5:05 PM
got everything built except the lake/pond....can't make the pipe fill the pond.....help please!

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Level 17 - how do you fill the lake???

[Post New]by ricoblade on Sep 9, 12 12:46 AM
Hi - once you've built the Pipes and Pump, click on the Pump and it will show that you need 7 Workers and 6,000 Seeds to fill the Pond.

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Oct 29, 12 5:05 PM
yeh but how do u do it in time?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Oct 30, 12 3:43 AM
Hi - I've just managed to get expert time by:

- Scaring away the Bears and removing the Debris
- Buying a Worker
- Buying 200 Wood at a time
- Building 6 Trailers and upgrading them
- Keeping buying 200 Wood and building the Pipelines @500 Wood each
- Keeping buying 200 Wood and then 100 to get to 2000 and building the Pumping Station @2000 Wood
- While you are getting the Wood to build the Pumping Station, buy 4 more Workers so you have 9 and build a Greenhouse
- Put 7 Workers on the Pumping Station
- Keep buying 300 Seeds

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 11, 14 5:27 PM

I just finished this level with 2 min or whatever left. I was surprised because I had run over 6 or 7 units.

This time, I shot the bears/removed wood as soon as I was able. I build the first 3 trailers, and as soon as I could I build a second Factory. I put stars/gardens in the first 4 trailers. I keep the factories running as fast as I could. I added the last 2 trailers.

I built and used 2 factories until I did not need them any more. I put in a horticulture bld as soon as I could. When factories were no longer needed, I deleted one, and built a second horticulture. I think this was the trick to filling the pond -- using 2 seed buildings.

Hope this helps!

Go to: