Can't find castle

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Can't find castle

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Sep 9, 12 4:55 AM
I got the castle-key and the game says: "I'll just have to run there" or something like that. But I'm going arount in circles and can't find a way out. Does anyone know?

Never mind. I got it. I forgot to chop the Ivy.

Edited on 09/09/2012 at 5:04:05 AM PST

Re:Can't find castle

[Post New]by Mara2Desp on Sep 9, 12 5:06 AM
Hi
you should go back across the lake to the woods, and then back to the castle gate scene (the one with the red roses bush), where you can use the castle key.
If this doesn't help - here's some real help: http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/the-dreamatorium-of-dr-magnus-walkthrough/

Thanks

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Sep 9, 12 6:17 AM
Although I already found the castle I want to let you know that I appreciate you answering Mara2Desp. Maybe I ran around too much looking for a way out, maybe I had a hole in my pocket, but when I got to the castle my key had disappeared
I already wrote this to technical support and hope to get an answer soon. I take it
you didn't have that (but then again, you didn't dawdle around )

catzzz666
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by catzzz666 on Sep 9, 12 3:00 PM
It won't let me back across the lake, I click on the down arrow and noting happens, I'm still stuck on the dock.

[Post New]by cynjim08 on Sep 9, 12 3:18 PM
I am having the same problem catzzz666, the walthrough says after dressing the doll and getting the castle gate key to walk down 5 times then go right then walk down 2 times, but i am also stuck on the dock, it wont let me go down any further. Very frustrating, and i just purchased this game,

catzzz666
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by catzzz666 on Sep 9, 12 5:13 PM
bummer, I purchased it too... :o( *singing* "Sitting on the dock of the bay"

Edited on 09/09/2012 at 5:13:51 PM PST

harrold
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by harrold on Sep 10, 12 2:15 AM
i am stuck on the dock it is so annoying

harrold
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by harrold on Sep 10, 12 2:35 AM
have got to the castle at last. you have to go to the bedroom and open the draw and put the brooch in case.

Daisy_48
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_48 on Sep 10, 12 3:52 AM
Hi guys
you won't be able to get to the castle ONLY if still have things to do in chapter 4. So make sure that you get the "there's nothing else to do in this location" or something like that message, and then the next chapter will be available.
Cheers

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Sep 10, 12 4:23 AM
Even though my mouse turns in to a downward pointing arrow at the dock where the two ducks are I still can't go back across the lake! Could somebody please tell me why?

catzzz666
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by catzzz666 on Sep 10, 12 11:12 AM
Daisy_48 wrote:Hi guys
you won't be able to get to the castle ONLY if still have things to do in chapter 4. So make sure that you get the "there's nothing else to do in this location" or something like that message, and then the next chapter will be available.
Cheers

Daisys right...doh, I couldn't leave the dock cos I had forgotton to (Spoiler alert)get the lens from the spectacles with chisel then use that lens on the statues hand and get drawer key....*slaps head*

kstil
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by kstil on Sep 10, 12 5:18 PM
i am stuck on the dock and all the areas i go to says there is nothing to do here and i have the castle key so please help.

[Post New]by noname100 on Sep 10, 12 6:41 PM
I'm stuck at the dock too! I get the down arrow but it won't go. I have done everything in the chapter. HELP! I don't want to restart the game!
Update...reloaded game and it did not help!!

Edited on 09/11/2012 at 9:25:50 PM PST

catzzz666
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by catzzz666 on Sep 11, 12 7:18 AM
until you get the message window that says you can now leave and go to the castle, you may have forgotton something. I was wandering around for ever and every location said nothing to do...but...did you get the lens off the spectacles....did you clear the ivy away on the upper floor outside wall???

megagray
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by megagray on Sep 11, 12 10:01 AM
I am stuck there on the dock too. I have been over every scene several times and can't find anything that I haven't completed. I have the key and got the message to go to the castle gate, but at the dock I get a down arrow but can't go any further.
Is this a glitch? Do you have to re-install the game to get this fixed?

kstil
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by kstil on Sep 11, 12 2:35 PM
same thing here

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 11, 12 5:07 PM
Hi Fishies,

If you're having trouble getting to the castle and catzzz666's tip doesn't do the trick:

catzzz666 wrote:until you get the message window that says you can now leave and go to the castle, you may have forgotton something. I was wandering around for ever and every location said nothing to do...but...did you get the lens off the spectacles....did you clear the ivy away on the upper floor outside wall???

Please don't hesitate to get in contact with our Customer Support department. One of our reps will be happy to take a closer look into this with you and it will help us better track any issues:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Sep 11, 12 5:27 PM
i am stuck at the dock,& i have gone over everything ,only thing i have in inventory is the top hat & the castle key .i'm going in circles

[Post New]by cynfullygood4u on Sep 12, 12 5:05 AM
i have done everything i needed to do...please help on how to get off dock

kstil
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by kstil on Sep 14, 12 1:29 AM
did anyone find out how to get off the dock yet

Go to: