MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

SORELY DISAPPOINTED

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 9, 12 9:41 AM

I have to say that I'm sorely disappointed with this game as it does NOT come close to the fun as did the 2 Match3 games of Elements and Elements2:

*there were no swap power-ups
*you could NOT toggle between timed and untimed (don't know if you can with the 2 above-mentioned games as I never had to switch to the untimed mode as I did with this game)
*the depths of the tiles went on and on and on and it didn't seem to matter how long a chain you made (even had a couple of 16 length ones), you STILL had to clear more tiles to open up the water channel and RARELY did it COMPLETELY blow away the tiles that actually needed to be cleared without having to use the "shovel" power-up so often

This game just became boring very quickly for me after having to switch to the untimed mode of play and endless tile digging.

MEnr56

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:SORELY DISAPPOINTED

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 9, 12 10:50 AM
Hi MEnr56,

I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed in this game. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with the Pond, though. We appreciate any kind of feedback from our Fishies!

We do already have a thread that we're dedicating to reviews here and another for more general comments on the game here.

Since we like to keep the feedback for the game all together in these threads (to make it easy for other Fishies to find), I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now.

I hope you'll re-post your thoughts in one or both of those other threads as well.

Thanks again!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: