paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Is it just me?

[Post New]by paco12348 on Feb 9, 09 9:53 AM
After 30 minutes of free play this game ended in the trashcan. I feel cheated when items aren't revealed UNTIL you use a hint. To me that's cheating and not fair at all. Thank goodness for the free play.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Is it just me?

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 15, 09 1:39 PM
I wanted to like this game, being as it's the same folks who did the Treasure Seekers games. The graphics are lovely---but I couldn't even get past the first screen of the game! I was trying to find what looked like the silhouette of a small chest, spent 20 minutes looking for it and couldn't find it, and ended up deleting the game. I tried to get a hint as to where the item was, but I either wasn't able to understand the hint system or it was just completely obscure as to seeing it, because I still wasn't able to find what I was looking for.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 15, 09 9:16 PM
Thank you SO much, auntann---I had absolutely zero clue what I was supposed to be doing here! I really appreciate your explanation.

donandal
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by donandal on Jun 15, 10 7:34 PM
Howatch wrote:Thank you SO much, auntann---I had absolutely zero clue what I was supposed to be doing here! I really appreciate your explanation.

I still do not know what to do, could someone please help me, I bought this game and cannot get past the first scene.

Thanks
donandal

donandal
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by donandal on Jun 15, 10 7:43 PM
I sure wish someone would tell me what to do, I cannot get past the first scene, auntann where are you, I need you, I do not have any problem getting the regular ones, just the top items, do not know how to use hints, and lose coins right away.

would sure appreciate some help, since I bought this dumb game.

Thanks
donandal

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Jun 15, 10 7:47 PM
I'm one of the ones who didn't make it past the demo, so I don't remember.

Try doing an internet search for:
The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend walkthrough

That should help

Go to: