kellabeck
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Bonus game - Putting columns in order

[Post New]by kellabeck on Sep 9, 12 12:21 PM
This is not going well. I have placed two columns but it's mostly not letting me exchange pieces. The strategy guide is vague. Very frustrating! What am I doing wrong?

Edited on 09/09/2012 at 12:22:17 PM PST

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:Bonus game - Putting columns in order

[Post New]by elijah5 on Sep 9, 12 8:28 PM
Hi kellabeck,
To place the columns, click on one of them and then on another to change the places. Once they are in there proper place, they will not move and cannot be exchanged.

kellabeck
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by kellabeck on Sep 10, 12 10:01 AM
I appreciate your trying to help me. Let me give you more information. Of the two different groups, one is yellow and the other blue. The blue one still has spaces so I am guessing that I have to put more column pieces in before I can finish that one. BUT the yellow group is complete. So going to that one, I tried clicking but that didn't work. And what I am able to do is to move some of pieces although they won't stay when I try to replace them. Did I mention this is frustrating??

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Sep 10, 12 9:17 PM
Hi kellabeck,
If you still have spaces that are empty, then you need to retrieve the others. Will go through the game tomorrow and give locations of all the columns. I have 2 different games going at once, so that is not a problem. Yes, I do understand how frustrating it can be.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Sep 11, 12 9:19 AM
Hi kellabeck,
Here is the location of all the columns:
1-Is on the "Burning Canyon" floor when bonus game starts.
2- In the "Cage" by the Rune Tower"
The Other 3 are in the "Hatch", this area will become open once all of the "Stones" have been placed in the Rune Tower. When you go up to the hatch, look on right side, zoom in and retrieve the hatch ring, place on hatch (right side). This should open for you and you will get the last three columns. (Don't forget to remove the red cover).

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Oct 4, 12 5:20 PM
Thank you elijah5, you helped me so much with this game. The columns and where to find them and the lantern for Charo. I was really stuck at those two places.

bbelle

Go to: