lottelein
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Gears in wall in secret room?

[Post New]by lottelein on Sep 9, 12 1:21 PM
Hi! Thanks for all your tips. I'm stuck with the gears behind the wall in the secret room (by the water tank). What are we supposed to put in/take out/do with them? I'm clueless. (I added 3td gear already.)

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Gears in wall in secret room?

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 9, 12 1:44 PM
Just watch each one for a while. You'll figure it out.

lilinez
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by lilinez on Sep 14, 12 8:31 PM
Hi Lottelein, did you figure out the gears? It took me a while but I finally did. I was trying to place the gear from the inventory into the large broken gear space. Did not work! Then I placed it on top of the small gear. Did not work. Then I took Burf90 recommendation. I went back and looked at it Hard. I said to myself, "Burf90, what am I looking for". "Your info is not helping". I continued to look even harder. By god, I figured it out. Gears have teeth. Teeth of gears moves other gear along. The right gear has to move and left gear has to move. So, I place the gear from the inventory in the middle spot between the left and right gear. The 3 gears are now rotating. THANKS BURF90.

lilinez
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by lilinez on Sep 14, 12 8:35 PM
Now watch out Lottelein, there is a clue spinning within the large gear. Keep watching. Did you see it? It's the special key to open the crest in secret room. Good luck

[Post New]by edan48 on Oct 30, 12 2:49 PM
Where is the third gear? I only have two. Even the walkthrough takes you to two gears but says to put all three on.

Go to: