game doesnt start

[Post New]by harmanjit102 on Sep 9, 12 4:35 PM
hi there, i just downloaded the game dragon keeper and when i click play in the game manager the game doesnt start i have already tried re-installing the game and the game manager but it still doesnt work, someone please help me i want to play this game and reply as quickly as possible, if you want any other info please ask me, ill be happy to answer your questions, thanks

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:game doesnt start

[Post New]by BearKat on Sep 9, 12 6:06 PM
hi harmanjit102

I read your other thread about this game problem.

Is this a new purchase of the game that you are now having problems with?

If it is a new purchase then your best course of action would be to contact BFG CS and get them to help you with it.

If it is the same purchase that BFG CS gave you a coupon replacement for then, as bfgBiwa stated in the post in your other thread, you will need to re-purchase the game.

I had a problem with a game which I also really wanted to play, and got a coupon code for it, then when the fix for the game was made I just re-purchased the game and have had no problems with it.

BK

[Post New]by harmanjit102 on Sep 9, 12 7:14 PM
thanks for the reply, and this game is the same one but trial

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Sep 9, 12 8:06 PM
You are welcome. Sorry you are having so many problems with a game you really want to play.

Since this is a new pc and the game trial won't play either, it looks like Tech Support is gonna be the way to go.

I hope they get it worked out for you, good luck!

BK

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Sep 10, 12 1:48 AM
Heya harmanjit102,

I'm sorry that my last post didn't help you too much. As you are trying to play the trial and the game doesn't star, you could also try to check if your drivers are up to date. You can find some easy steps on how to do that here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen.

If this doesn't help either, I would definitely recommend you to get in touch with our Customer Support so they can have a look at that for you and help you get your game up and running.

As we try to collect technical problems for this game across all devices in one spot, you can find a dedicated tech thread for this game on the top of the game Forum here. I'll be moving your thread to the game's forum and lock it to keep everything nice and tidy.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: