Well Wheel

[Post New]by Bodee1961 on Sep 9, 12 6:51 PM
Hi,

I can;t get the well wheel to stay on. Everytime I touch the Screw driver to it it comes off. Help.

Thanks

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Well Wheel

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Sep 12, 12 5:17 AM
Heya Bodee1961,

That definitely isn't nice! It might help to try using the screwdriver on different spots on the wheel to see if it stays in place then. Should it still not hold, uninstalling and reinstalling the game might solve this problem.

If this doesn’t help either, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by Bodee1961 on Sep 12, 12 5:47 PM
ok thanks

[Post New]by danielb5 on Mar 1, 13 8:54 PM
You have to place the screwdriver into a hole on the shaft the wheel is connected to. Click in the gauge next to the wheel for a close-up of the area. The screwdriver goes in the hole behind the wheel to the left of the gauge.

Edited on 03/01/2013 at 8:55:28 PM PST

Go to: