bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

Shandor's room

[Post New]by bbelle on Sep 10, 12 8:48 AM
I have the potion ingredients but can't find Shandor's room. How do I get to it? It shows in the walkthru that it is in the armory but I have been in his room before. Now I am puzzled as to where it is. Please someone help.

Edited on 09/10/2012 at 8:48:34 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Shandor's room

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 10, 12 2:54 PM
Hi bbelle,

I took a look at our Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring Walkthrough too, and I think you only needed to enter the Armory the first time because you need to get gunpowder to blast your way into Shandor's room. And then the second time it has you go there first to get some other things from there before you head back to his room.

But to get to there from the Armory, you go back out into the hall and it looks like the door to his room is to the right of the knight statue. You can click here to see a screenshot of that spot (the door is marked "X").

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

Re:Shandor's room

[Post New]by bbelle on Sep 18, 12 2:33 PM
Thanks for the reply Gela. I finally got back to this game. Sorry I am slow with my thanks for the help. I am playing five other games at the same time. I went back to the walkthru and you were right. I was going to the wrong room. I have now finished it and will play it again soon.

bbelle

Go to: