[Post New]by cleoladycat on Sep 11, 12 12:11 AM
Any comments fishes?

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Todays DD September 11 2012

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Sep 11, 12 5:33 AM
Just played the demo. Highly addictive! Am going to buy!

I didn't think I would like it since it deals with bugs, but, in actuality, the fact that they are bugs wants me to conquer them! (Even though they are bugs, they are pretty cute bugs.)

As others have said in reviews, "Try for yourself". You just might be surprised about this game. I was and I am someone who normally just likes Adventure/HOG games.

Happy Gaming!
Jorie

Edited to add:
I read in reviews that this game has over 400 levels! Happily, even if you lose all available lives, you can continue where you left off. No need to start at the beginning again! Wonderful!

Edited on 09/11/2012 at 5:38:42 AM PST

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Sep 11, 12 8:52 AM
I got this at the last sale. I love it! The music is fun, the monkey is cute, and the game goes on forever! And as stated above, once you lose all your lives you just hit play and continue, all of your points and bonuses are still there

JayTeeLine
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by JayTeeLine on Sep 11, 12 9:21 AM
Another seriously cute game. Colorful, cheerful, and almost stressless while still managing to keep my interest. I downloaded the demo and then very quickly bought it. Somehow I had missed it before.....but now it is already in my pile of favorites.

and for 2.99 -- woohoo!!!!! Really nice surprise. Thanks BFG.

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Sep 11, 12 2:17 PM
What a fun game. I think I played this some time ago and had it on my list to buy and after playing it, time went by so fast, I bought it.. A DD price and that's great for me. Like that you can start where you lose your credits and start from there with a new set . Fun that it has different power ups and just an all around fun game. Like someone said it's a game for all ages..

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Sep 11, 12 9:17 PM
I guess it's not my thing. Too repetitive... I got bored in under 15 minutes. Kinda plays like a freebie game you find online. No buy for me even at DD price.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Sep 11, 12 11:02 PM
JayTeeLine wrote:Another seriously cute game. Colorful, cheerful, and almost stressless while still managing to keep my interest. I downloaded the demo and then very quickly bought it. Somehow I had missed it before.....but now it is already in my pile of favorites.

and for 2.99 -- woohoo!!!!! Really nice surprise. Thanks BFG.

My thoughts exactly, JayTeeLine
Thanks to all who posted, the screen shots put me off, but after reading all your comments I decided to try it!
It's an instant buy for me too!
BK

Edited on 09/11/2012 at 11:53:13 PM PST

JayTeeLine
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by JayTeeLine on Sep 12, 12 1:39 PM
AND I am now playing it for a second time trying to better my scores. Wasn't sure how much replay value it provided.....but I see it will be one of the few games I will keep handy in my game manager to get a quick fix of smiles when needed. I play it before going to bed, and I relax totally.....have to remind myself to stop.

To those who missed the DD, I hope to comes around again for the COTW so even more gamers can demo it.

Glad you bought it BearKat and happy gaming to us all!

JayTee

Go to: