bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Boutique Boulevard technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 11, 12 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Eilanon
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Post any Boutique Boulevard technical issues here only

[Post New]by Eilanon on Sep 11, 12 5:25 AM
The game itself works well, but there's no sound at all. I've tried a few other games this afternoon and they all had sound, so the problem is with the game.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 11, 12 6:01 AM
Hi Eilanon,

I am sorry that you are having this trouble with the sound in your game!

As this sounds like a technical issue and we can only provide very general advice on the Forums, I would encourage you to contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

One of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you and provide advice specific to your computer.

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Sep 11, 12 6:46 AM
Hi

My sound is working perfectly whether it be on my laptop or desktop.

abiloo
Shark
Shark
11,080 Posts

[Post New]by abiloo on Sep 11, 12 7:46 AM
Yes sound worked fine for me too.

XxXxXx

[Post New]by Greene_meg on Sep 12, 12 11:44 AM
Anyone else having the problem in the 5th store where it says to own 4 red dress displays and they're not counting? I've put up 5 so far and it still says I need to own 4.

Figured it out. Use the floor decoration of the red dress display, not the wall. Kinda weird that they named them both the same.

Edited on 09/12/2012 at 11:56:55 AM PST

[Post New]by Game_player2012a on Sep 14, 12 12:43 AM
I can't seem to start the game.
I keep getting a fatal error message where the screen resolution must be 1024x768 and above.
My screen resolution is currently 1900x1080 but it will not start.
Currently reinstalling the game and has posted an email to tech support.
But does anyone have any quick and easy answers?

Thanks.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 14, 12 3:40 AM
Hi Game_player2012a,

Have you tried following the advice in the following help article to see if there are any updates that you can run?

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I would recommend trying that as even a few simple updates can make a vast improvement in how the game runs and displays.

If the issues persist after checking out that article, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by bersas on Sep 14, 12 5:03 AM
Game_player2012a wrote:I can't seem to start the game.
I keep getting a fatal error message where the screen resolution must be 1024x768 and above.
My screen resolution is currently 1900x1080 but it will not start.
Currently reinstalling the game and has posted an email to tech support.
But does anyone have any quick and easy answers?

Thanks.

I get the same fatal error. I tried the suggested fixes, and I have changed my resolution to 1024x768 and still get the same error.

Thanks

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 15, 12 5:15 AM
Hi bersas,

Welcome to the Pond!

If you have tried the advice already offered and you are still having trouble with the game, please get in touch with our friendly Tech Support. You can reach them by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then clicking the Contact Us link on the help pages.

They will be happy to provide more personalized help that we are unable provide via the Forums.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Slow Mouse

[Post New]by sparkly111111 on Sep 15, 12 11:11 AM
Hi.. just bought the game and am having issues where the mouse running slow.. and only in the game. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. The mouse works fine in everything else on my computer, including other Big Fish Games - just not this particular game

Thoughts?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 15, 12 11:43 AM
Hi sparkly111111,

Welcome to the Pond! Boutique Boulevard does have a custom cursor option in the main menu of the game that you can disable, which may help. If disabling the custom cursor isn't helping, please let our Tech Support Team know. They can look into what might be causing that so you can get back to enjoying the game.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

donald147
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by donald147 on Oct 19, 12 11:42 AM
In the 5th & 6th stores, there is a task requiring a certain number of floor decorations (12 & 15), but the game isn't recognizing them in either store. I've tried using all different and all the same. Is there a specific floor decoration you are supposed to use?

marymdj
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by marymdj on Nov 10, 12 4:34 PM

I just started playing this game. When I have to leave the game I have to start all over. I just played the first boutique and got 5 out of 6 stars. I got out in order to find out how to get the star for appeal from the forums. I found out but when I signed back into the game it had wiped out all the hours of play I did earlier and asked me for my name. Am I missing someething. I understand that you lose everything from the beginning of a day but I purposely finished a day and started a new day before I signed out thinking I would come back to that day. No such luck. Is this a technical problem?

[Post New]by MissArcher on Dec 23, 12 3:09 PM
I just bought the Mac version and it is obvious that not all of the floor and wall decorations are loaded in the game. Starting with the second store, I am unable to complete all the tasks because I do not have the options for things like bamboo decorations. Is there a patch?

[Post New]by Cookie90210 on Jan 13, 13 11:27 PM
Hi I have the same problem MissArcher, the wall decorations seem to be fine but when I go to the floor decorations I don't get any pictures only a price. I have tried uninstalling in and then reinstalling it however I still have the same problem. Any suggestions? Its rather frustrating since I only just purchased it.

foothill
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by foothill on May 3, 13 6:27 AM
marymdj wrote:
I just started playing this game. When I have to leave the game I have to start all over. I just played the first boutique and got 5 out of 6 stars. I got out in order to find out how to get the star for appeal from the forums. I found out but when I signed back into the game it had wiped out all the hours of play I did earlier and asked me for my name. Am I missing someething. I understand that you lose everything from the beginning of a day but I purposely finished a day and started a new day before I signed out thinking I would come back to that day. No such luck. Is this a technical problem?

I just started having this happen to me..I had unlocked 4 of the stores got 5
stars on them all and then I go to log in and I have to create a new profile
every time.

[Post New]by hikare on Jul 9, 14 3:22 AM
foothill wrote:
marymdj wrote:

I just started having this happen to me..I had unlocked 4 of the stores got 5
stars on them all and then I go to log in and I have to create a new profile
every time.

for anyone suffer from logging problem that when you log out and then you log in you can't find your profile or the progress and start the game from beginning:
you can save the progress files of the game and when you run it replace the files you saved with the new one, and save the files while you play the game in another directory
that's the directory of the progress files of the game :
C:\ProgramData\Fugazo\Boutique Boulevard

wish that solve the problem because i suffered from it and overcame it with that solution

Go to: