jojo2311
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Should I buy Hospital Hustle?

[Post New]by jojo2311 on Feb 9, 09 12:53 PM
What do people think of Hospital Hustle? I've just played the demo, and its not a bad game. The nurse is very slow, but aside from that its ok. Was reading the other comments here about people who have downloaded it and have had problems. Anyone had a good experience with this game?

Also, does it get any better with regard to assistants or speed upgrades?

Re:Should I buy Hospital Hustle?

[Post New]by mandalamama on Jul 10, 09 1:38 PM
i forget at which level, but when you upgrade, max out your "caffeine" bar under Expenses and the pharmacy will keep making cups of coffee for you, and you'll go fassssst!

[Post New]by sausaged on Jan 7, 10 3:46 PM
If you want to be unchallenged and bored, then sure, buy this game. It really is a kids' game, any five year old could beat this game. Once you get past the first level of each hospital, and set all expenses to 100, you will be an expert every time! I spent much of this game simply WAITING for patients to come in... I tolerated the boredom but never finished past the fifth hospital and it didn't become any more challenging. This is KIDS game!

[Post New]by lizard42069 on Jun 11, 10 8:26 AM
There are a lot of positive aspects to this game, I personally reccomend it. It's fun, and if you keep playing it dose get rather difficult (regardless of your age). I bought this game primarily because no matter how many times I play it, it makes me laugh.

Go to: