Key to Castle

[Post New]by dungeons123 on Sep 12, 12 12:32 AM
Hi Everyone:
Is anyone else having the same problem. I found the key to castle. Went to castle. I decided to exit the game for now - getting late & return later. Well, later is today. Now the key is no longer in my inventory. When I click on the padlock on the gate of the castle - it tells me to use the key I found - which isn't in inventory any longer. Can't go back to doll (key in coat). The only thing that is in inventory is the top hat. When I go back to tree - it doesn't allow me to go right. If I go left (to lake) - there's no where to go. I don't know what to do now. If anyone can help!!!! Would like to finish the game. Oh, I also tried exit out of game, even shutting down the pc & restarting. No help. Please help!!!!

Went back into game about hour later and guess what the key to the gate was in inventory. Well I'm happy.

Edited on 09/12/2012 at 1:21:23 AM PST

Re:Key to Castle

[Post New]by mck2005 on Sep 13, 12 11:10 AM
Hi. The EXACT same thing just happened for me! So frustrating. Guess I will exit game and try it again later. Maybe the key will magically re-appear in my inventory as it did for you.

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Key to Castle

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Sep 22, 12 11:35 PM
dungeons123 wrote:Hi Everyone:
Is anyone else having the same problem. I found the key to castle. Went to castle. I decided to exit the game for now - getting late & return later. Well, later is today. Now the key is no longer in my inventory. When I click on the padlock on the gate of the castle - it tells me to use the key I found - which isn't in inventory any longer. Can't go back to doll (key in coat). The only thing that is in inventory is the top hat. When I go back to tree - it doesn't allow me to go right. If I go left (to lake) - there's no where to go. I don't know what to do now. If anyone can help!!!! Would like to finish the game. Oh, I also tried exit out of game, even shutting down the pc & restarting. No help. Please help!!!!

Went back into game about hour later and guess what the key to the gate was in inventory. Well I'm happy.

The inventory can be longer than the window - use the little arrows to see what is out of sight.

Re:Key to Castle

[Post New]by eparpin on Sep 28, 12 4:51 AM
I completed chapter 4 by dressing the doll and getting the key. Then I exited the game. When I went back this morning, the key is not in the inventory. Instead there is a blank spot in the first position of the inventory and the hat is in the second position. I got out of the game several times, including after a reboot, but get the same result each time - no key.

Go to: