belle1028
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

GETTING TO CUT SCENE

[Post New]by belle1028 on Sep 12, 12 4:34 AM
I HAVE HE PRIFIED SWORD BUT CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO NEXT. THE JAR OF MYSTIC POWERS IS ON THE ALTAR. WHAT NEXT?

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:GETTING TO CUT SCENE

[Post New]by elijah5 on Sep 12, 12 7:42 AM
Hi belle1028,
If you have all 24 pages of the book then the cut scene will start automatically. Check your book and see what page(s) you are missing.

[Post New]by ssmith3450 on Sep 22, 12 10:24 AM
I have all 24 pages and yet It doesn't give me the cut scene

TigerToy
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by TigerToy on Oct 31, 12 11:00 AM
I have the same problem, I have all 24 pages and the purified sword, and the jar of mystic energies is on the altar. Nothing happens...I have checked the strategy guide, no help there. ???

Lime_Cordial
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Lime_Cordial on Dec 7, 12 8:48 AM
did anyone ever figure this out?? I am having the same issue. Thanks.

[Post New]by minnie98 on Jan 6, 13 2:31 PM
Same problem. I've checked all the locations where the book pages are supposed to be and all of them are clear of book pages. However, I do not have page 15 in my book even though I've visited each site twice. I can not get to the cut scene. Any ideas?

[Post New]by PAPPI2 on Jul 2, 13 5:12 PM
Where is the answer to getting to the cut scene? I have everything I need but the scene is stuck. Nothing is happening

[Post New]by jtpage51 on Sep 29, 14 7:19 PM
I too am stuck at the cut scene. At first I was missing page 19. Took forever to find it.
I finally found it but I still get to the cut scene. I have all 15 of the mystic powers on the alter, and I have all 24 pages of the book. But I can't get to the cut scene. I tried to use the spear but he doesn't want to fight until fully prepared. The book absolutely
refuses to cooperate. I'm going to shut it down for the night and maybe it will be in a better mood in the morning.

[Post New]by oswaltt on Jan 12, 15 11:59 AM
has anyone figured out how to populate the cut scene yet?

[Post New]by oswaltt on Jan 12, 15 12:02 PM
has anyone figured out how to populate the cut scene yet?

Go to: