Help!!

[Post New]by NikoCat44 on Sep 12, 12 8:23 AM
Ok, whats the secret.... I keep losing lives on every level.

raindear82
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Re:Help!!

[Post New]by raindear82 on Sep 16, 12 9:12 AM
Your monkey has to throw a line across the screen before one of the bugs hits it and breaks it. Each time you throw a line, the smaller section will be turned into a "net" that tosses the bugs in that section. When all the bugs are disabled, a line your monkey throws across will be filled in on both sides, completing that level.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Oct 3, 12 12:07 PM
raindear82 wrote:Your monkey has to throw a line across the screen before one of the bugs hits it and breaks it. Each time you throw a line, the smaller section will be turned into a "net" that tosses the bugs in that section. When all the bugs are disabled, a line your monkey throws across will be filled in on both sides, completing that level.

That doesn't always work. I have gotten rid of all the bugs, have a clear section, throw an arrow and don't get 100% coverage. I've tried shooting the arrow right in the middle and it doesn't work. Sometimes it just happens but most of the time it doesn't.

raindear82
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by raindear82 on Oct 3, 12 1:39 PM
The only times that happens to me, I have missed a bug that is wandering on the covered section. I sometimes wait for it to get to an area I can get it. Sometimes, I go to menu/main menu/play/yes "continue game". This will restart the level, without losing any points or anything. Also, if at any point, you cover 85%+ of the screen, the level will be completed, whether all the bugs have been killed or not..

Go to: