Ending anti-climatic?

[Post New]by mikeyas on Sep 12, 12 2:48 PM
I've finished the game and received 30 out of 30 stars but than...nothing happens. Do we just keep going? No ending or congratulations? Am I missing something?

Re:Ending anti-climatic?

[Post New]by KerriLynn828 on Sep 12, 12 7:57 PM
Same here Kind of a bummer!

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Sep 14, 12 7:20 AM
I agree! I saw in the wall decorations there was a Kitchen picture. I figured we'd round the corner and head into more shops, like a cooking shop? Nope..over is over! Kind of a let down!

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Sep 15, 12 8:07 PM
I agree as well! I thought I was missing something as I did the stores out of order. I jumped from the second store to last because I had enough stars. In most TM games you wouldn't be able to jump to the final level but work your way up to it. Once I played the final store and had 5 stars for it, I went back and played the third and fourth store. So when I finished the fourth store and I have a total of 30 stars I was expecting some sort of big ending, a cut scene or something! I thought I had missed something and came here looking for answers. Now I see, it is a lame ending, or really a non-ending.

[Post New]by Demetrya on Sep 16, 12 2:57 PM
Same thing happened for me. I was kinda hoping that the lady who gave us the job of putting the stores back together will at least aknowledge that I did as she asked and congratulate me but...... oh well working my way up was fun nevertheless.

[Post New]by VeggieCoral on Sep 19, 12 6:55 PM
I just completed the game, and i did the oui oui levels last.
When i completed the very last level, i got a cut sene with the woman from the beginning of the game congratulating me. She handed me an award for completing the last level, and gave me a new title (something about fashionista..)
Then the credits started to come.
So, mabe they have updated it by now?

Edited on 09/19/2012 at 6:59:06 PM PST

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Oct 5, 12 4:37 PM
I just finished the game~30 out of 30 stars~and nothing. No congratulations or any kind of ending!

Terrisa
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Terrisa on Oct 15, 12 5:51 PM
Just finished, there is no ending???

[Post New]by SilverHusky on Oct 17, 13 4:36 AM
I discovered this by accident: For your last star, wait until after you've collected all the other level goals before you buy your Vogue displays. If my last star is awarded for getting a perfect day, I don't get the cut scene at the end. Also, be sure to play an extra level after getting your fifth star in the first four stores. I hope that this helps!

Edited on 10/17/2013 at 4:36:46 AM PST

[Post New]by hikare on Jul 9, 14 3:25 AM
same problem here

Go to: