bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Conga Bugs

[Post New]by bfgBering on Feb 9, 09 2:27 PM
Collect the Hats – When you’ve completed a conga line the conga leader will drop his hat. Be quick and shoot a bug of any color to collect the hat.

Power-Ups – To get a little extra help, complete a chain of bugs with Power-up icons on their back. These Power-ups will slow down the conga line, send it in reverse or even put all the bugs to sleep so you can catch up. Also, when you chain five matches in a row, Special Power-ups will appear to temporarily upgrade your bug launcher for easy clearing.

Entomology Report – Once you’ve completed a stage you get to add a new bug to your entomology report. You can revisit these bugs by going back to the main menu. If you beat all 15 stages you’ll unlock a secret epilogue.

Just a few ideas to help you out while playing Conga Bugs. Feel free to post your own!

Re:Tips and Tricks for Conga Bugs

[Post New]by abbudmol on Mar 1, 09 3:14 PM
There's just no way (that I can see) to beat 15-5 "Threes a crowd". I am very disappointed because while I don't mind a challenge, and have taken up to 20 times to beat a level I eventually did beat it - this level - I see no way of possibly beating it.

Go to: