Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

Records

[Post New]by Hapless on Sep 13, 12 6:56 AM
Hello All

Have been playing and loving this game for at least 3hrs I really am enjoying it.
Does any one know if I am on course with the records I have reached the Lake Gardens and have 21

Cheers Linda

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:Records

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Sep 13, 12 1:35 PM
According to the strategy guide, there are 31 records to get and at the end of the guide is a list of all their locations. Have fun!

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Sep 14, 12 2:01 PM
Thanks so much Lilac. I finally did see where they were in the strategy guide and did find them all.

What a brilliant game it was.

Linda

KimK27
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by KimK27 on Sep 30, 12 6:47 AM
Is there a benefit to finding all the records, or is it just something to add to a list of accomplishments?

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Oct 2, 12 1:20 PM
KimK27 wrote:Is there a benefit to finding all the records, or is it just something to add to a list of accomplishments?

Think of it like morphs, it's just another dimension to a game. People can ignore them or try and get them all. I love them as they give another dimension or added interest to a game.

hope this helps.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 8, 12 10:38 PM
KimK27 wrote:Is there a benefit to finding all the records, or is it just something to add to a list of accomplishments?

I THOUGHT (didn't refer to the Strategy Guide) that I'd obtained each one in each area but apparently I hadn't and then I was out of the game and ready to play the bonus portion.

I thought that I'd find the rest (was missing 6 of them) in the bonus area of the game as the rest of the portion of the game had been shut off to which you never return but there were no more to be found.

So to answer your question, it's just something to add to your list of accomplishments and in no way hampers the bonus portion of the game.

MEnr56

Go to: