eastbayterri
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

how to get perfect days

[Post New]by eastbayterri on Sep 13, 12 11:36 AM
i have opened all 5 shops with the first one having 5 stars,am confused how to get perfect days on the rest of the shops.have all the outfits,store has been upgraded.what i am doing wrong

juliesherris
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:how to get perfect days

[Post New]by juliesherris on Sep 14, 12 10:59 AM
To get perfect days, you need all your stars & all your staff upgraded to max.
Then make sure you don't get the timer anywhere in the level....

I was putting one staff at the till & leaving them, then 1 or 2 on the changing rooms & leaving those, the 1 or 2 remaining then act as greeter & sales staff & follow the customers in - Good Luck!

Donna_Bella
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Donna_Bella on Sep 17, 12 11:55 AM
Help. I can't get a "perfect day" because I'm unable to put out everything all shoppers want. I own all the items and I have the maximum shelf space, but there is always at least one extra item on the list then I have a shelf for. The forecast almost always indicates "low" likelihood that many shoppers will want nearly all the selections. No matter what I do, a shopper arrives for the item I didn't have shelf space for and, once again, I can't get the "perfect day" star. Any advice?

Oh, I saw my mistake. I thought I had all the shelves I could own...but I was wrong. Bought one more and had a perfect day on the very first try! Yay.

Edited on 09/19/2012 at 5:04:36 PM PST

[Post New]by SoftKitnz on Mar 6, 13 2:32 PM
My speed is perfect, my clothes choice is perfect but my cusomer satisfaction I can't get to perfect. The register person has an A in their job, the same for the change room and I have a greeter and a floor person able to do both those two jobs with A's in both greeting and floor. I've tried changing the shelves around and putting out more decor and as soon as my floor person has to reload a shelf my greeter jumps in instantly to cover for him and then he becomes the greeter for a short bit. I made sure that both places for the floor person to stand by a shelf so if one is loading and a customer goes there the other greeter and floor person jumps in to talk to them while the other person loads the shelf. The leave with yellow happy faces. I'm getting no timers and sometimes I arrive before the cusomer gets to the shelf. I have way beyond 40 appeal. I'm in store 2 the oriental clothing. My next idea is to change the workers clothes outfit to a different one. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Everything seems to go smoothly every round but I still just get great for cusomer satisfaction. The only other thing I can think of is upping everyones skills to max, all for job spots, though that doesn't seem to make sense becuase they only need to be good at the job they do. Maybe it will make a difference though.

Go to: