_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Here you can ask question to developers.

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Sep 14, 12 1:12 AM
Hello!

I am happy to present you a new game from Rainbowgames! I want to say that I and the other developers of this game are reading this forum.

Let us know what you think. If you have any questions or suggestions - we'd love to hear.

Thanks!

Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

Re:Here you can ask question to developers.

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Sep 14, 12 1:26 AM
Fantastic Game! Thanks. What other games do you offer and are they available on Big Fish?

Thanks,

Marty

Edited on 09/14/2012 at 1:27:05 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 14, 12 1:38 AM
Hello Andreww...

I love Solitaire games, and my favourite is this type: one higher, one lower.

This is a fantastic game. I love the colours, graphics, the gameplay, the hidden objects I need to find - both under the cards and by that beautiful tree; and the Shop has the feel of being part of a bazaar in the Orient.
I also love the fact that each level can be replayed. I don't know how often I wished that would be possible with other solitaire games.

Love the game. Thank you and your colleagues for this really great game.

Valdy

Edited to add: There is a widescreen option, but it doesn't work for me. I have a Sony Vaio laptop with a 15 1/2 inch widescreen. It's nearly 3 years old and runs on Win7

(And please, no one suggest to change the resolution manually. It never works with my laptop. Tried it a million times. Either I get widescreen right away or I don't.)

Edited on 09/14/2012 at 1:45:38 AM PST

_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Sep 14, 12 1:41 AM
Martyheinz wrote:Fantastic Game! Thanks. What other games do you offer and are they available on Big Fish?

Thanks,

Marty

Hi Marty!

We made a very different games! And all of them made with love.

You can try other our games - Tropical Fish Shop 2, Garden Rescue, Odysseus: long way home.

Thanks!

_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Sep 14, 12 1:50 AM
Valdy wrote:Hello Andreww...
Edited to add: There is a widescreen option, but it doesn't work for me. I have a Sony Vaio laptop with a 15 inch widescreen.

(And please, no one suggest to change the resolution manually. It never works with my laptop. Tried it a million times. Either I get widescreen right away or I don't.)

Hello Valdy.

Nice to hear that you enjoyed the game.
About your wide screen - I apologize for the inconvenience!
[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 09/15/2012 at 7:28:56 AM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 14, 12 1:55 AM
_Andreww_ wrote:
Valdy wrote:Hello Andreww...
Edited to add: There is a widescreen option, but it doesn't work for me. I have a Sony Vaio laptop with a 15 inch widescreen.

Hello Valdy.

Nice to hear that you enjoyed the game.
About your wide screen - I apologize for the inconvenience! We tried to make the game as good as possible. And tested it on all available computers. I do not know what it is - the not newest video driver or something else.

I apologize again for this.

Thank you for your reply, Andreww... No, I don't think it's because it's not the newest video driver - and all my stuff gets automatically updated on a regular basis.

There are gamers here who have computers that are older than mine, that still use XP or Vista, and it works for them. So that's not it. I think it's the way the setup has been done with computers. With most developers who offer widescreen, I get widescreen (ERS being an exception - never works with them). But usually I do get widescreen. And sometimes I get widescreen when others don't get it. So I guess there is no easy answer or solution.

And no need to apologise. I still enjoy the game. Never has bothered me much if I don't get widescreen - it's just nicer if it's there.

Valdy

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Sep 14, 12 2:28 AM
Must be your setup Valdy as the widescreen on mine works a treat.

This is a great game. I was sorry when the trial ended and will be buying it.

Kept my interest beautifully.

Thank you Andrew

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Sep 14, 12 2:34 AM
Hi there Rainbowgames people,
Is there any chance of you extending your talents to a Contract Bridge game?
I realise that this would be more complicated ..... but hoping
Cheers

jinocchio49
Flounder
Flounder
2,255 Posts

[Post New]by jinocchio49 on Sep 14, 12 2:36 AM
Kudos to the devs of this wonderful game! I was very pleasantly surprised indeed! The graphics are stunning and the gameplay is super fun! I had only played a few minutes and then I just had to exit and buy!! I love the hidden object part of this game and also all the bonuses and the unique little things in the card play itself. It is now 5:35am here in Indiana and I should be sleeping but I love this game so much I didn't want to stop! Again, thank you so much for a fantastic game!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 14, 12 2:38 AM
Hi Valdy,

Just wanted to pop in and suggest getting in touch with Tech Support for more specific help as I appreciate you have already tried the standard troubleshooting.

They will be glad to provide advice tailored to your set up and if you prefer Live Chat will be open at 7:30 a.m Pacific Standard Time.

Glad to see you are enjoying the game though!

Swim strong!

bfgBaikal

JayTeeLine
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by JayTeeLine on Sep 14, 12 2:54 AM
Widescreen opened up for me at the very first, and what an awesome game.

Really so pleased this morning to see an interesting, fun, and challenging (but so far not impossible) beautifully fairy tale type solitaire game; with sweetly pertinent 'find the flowers, light the lanterns, collect the catapillers' quick screens interspersed between the levels. Hopefully more surprises yet to come.

I stopped the demo to buy as the music is lovely, and I am always looking for a game to relax me and still hold my interest.

Thank you and well done developers. It's a sunshine day of fantasy and solitaire for me today and the replay value will always be there.

Right now I'm off to purchase this game, and demo your others. Thanks for the opportunity.

JT

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 14, 12 3:20 AM
Well... I know for a fact that I am not the only one who doesn't get widescreen with this game. And I certainly don't need to contact Technical Support - thanks anyway, Baikal. There is nothing wrong with my set up.

And as I have said, I usually DO get widescreen with most games that are made in widescreen. It's just the odd one that doesn't give me widescreen for whatever reason.

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Sep 14, 12 3:21 AM
I don't usually even give these solitaire games a second glance, but based on comments by Valdy and others I tried this one----and I agree with all the positive comments and reviews, a beautifully created game that's great fun. I bought it.

And like Valdy, the widescreen option doesn't work for me, either. And no, it's not the resolution or anything about the setup----it's in the programming as tech support and a host of others have explained over and over. But that's not a deal-breaker in this lovely game.

Edited on 09/14/2012 at 4:48:54 AM PST

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Sep 14, 12 3:23 AM
Thank you Andrew for the stunning graphics - just hilarious!!!

If I could, I would make your logo as my screen saver...

Excellent relaxing and beautiful game for the weekend!

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Sep 14, 12 8:01 AM
Hello _Andreww_! I've typed a post in the "Reviews" thread, but I just wanted to say that you and Victor and your studio have offered us a wonderful Solitaire game! Probably the best, measuring up to "Fairway." Everything about this game spells "classy."

Thank you and Regards, elldee

BP532
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by BP532 on Sep 14, 12 12:55 PM
Thank you Andrew for such a beautiful game. I really appreciate the time and effort put into this gorgeous game and it's whimsy and wit. It is noticed by the gamers here at BFG and is truly admired. I hope it is rewarded as more games from your studios are welcomed.

great work...wonderful game

[Post New]by justannie on Sep 14, 12 5:19 PM
I have to write and say that this game is the best game I have played in a
long time...your skills in making this game really shine. ..it has so much more
than any card game I have played and trust me..I have many.Thank you so much
for putting together a game that is full of life and joy..this is so well done..
thank you again..all of you for being a true shining star in your fields..I know it took many hours and many people.. thank you again

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Sep 14, 12 5:29 PM
I really enjoyed Odysseus: long way home. Will you be making any other games like that?

[Post New]by kushlady on Sep 14, 12 8:42 PM
downloaded game, no problems. I have a totally blank screen. Nothing. Beautiful music though. I had to use task manager to get out of it.

Help! This is the first time this has happened. I have been a member for years.

carrie

[Post New]by Meadowsv on Sep 15, 12 1:20 AM
Hello and thank you so much for this wonderful game! My question is what does it mean to select the one card of the suit that charges your companion. I don't understand what charges your companion means.

Thanks again for such a beautiful and enjoyable game.

Valerie

Go to: