mhpz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Fairway Fever

[Post New]by mhpz on Sep 14, 12 6:43 AM
I bought this game and love playing it. I tried to see the Fairway Fever trophies but can't find any mention of it in my game. I looked at the forums and it seems like people have it in their game but can't play it yet. I play on my iPad. When I checked on my PC, it has the game and I can access it on the free trail. Is it available in the iPad version, and if so, where do I find it within the game? I am no techie for sure, so any help would be appreciated. Thanx.

Cyappert
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Fairway Fever

[Post New]by Cyappert on Sep 18, 12 9:46 AM
Not available yet on iOS devices .. Only PC and supposedly on Facebook .. But I've yet to actually find the game there .. Only an advert for it.

[Post New]by Tripsand1 on Oct 3, 12 11:16 AM
It's really frustrating because I am completely addicted to this game and I'm almost done with it, but like you all, I am unable to access the Fairway Fever game. I see the trophies, but have no way to earn them. I play on my iPhone since I can play anywhere. Please help and get The Fever on iOS devices ASAP!! Please?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 3, 12 12:24 PM
Hi Fishies,

Pesky McDivot is hatching some kind of plan for those trophies, so we'll be able to provide more information about that in the future. In the meantime, all trophies other than the Fairway Fever ones are able to be earned, so good luck and happy golfing!

bfgSeine

Go to: