Length?

[Post New]by Kitty_at_large on Sep 14, 12 9:13 AM
Is The Chronicles of Emerland closer in length to Fairway Solataire or to The Ledgends of Avalon?

I enjoyed Legends Of Avalon but was disappointed in it's length. Fairway is my all time favorite Solataire game

_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:Length?

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Sep 14, 12 12:15 PM
You can estimate the length of the game seeing how many levels passed on the map.

Hope it help.

possumb
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by possumb on Sep 14, 12 9:57 PM
There are 24 'stations' in the game. All of them have 10 levels. And sometimes you have to repeat the leve. In between there are HO scenes - good game overall!

[Post New]by Kitty_at_large on Sep 15, 12 5:30 AM
Thanks possumb

awvines
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by awvines on Sep 17, 12 11:52 AM
If anyone has played beyond level 20 successfully I'd like to know! This was the point beyond which I couldn't progress due to the generated cards being unplayable. I'm all for a game getting harder as time goes on, but hard and impossible are not the same!

_Andreww_
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by _Andreww_ on Sep 18, 12 9:04 PM
awvines wrote:If anyone has played beyond level 20 successfully I'd like to know! This was the point beyond which I couldn't progress due to the generated cards being unplayable. I'm all for a game getting harder as time goes on, but hard and impossible are not the same!

Valdy in reviews tread reported about pass whole game.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 19, 12 4:10 AM
_Andreww_ wrote:Valdy in reviews tread reported about pass whole game.

Yes, I did finish it yesterday. I added a couple of tips to my post in the Reviews thread.

It gets quite dicy, and there aren't always a lot of cards in the deck and too many on the table, but if you have saved up enough money, you can buy more wild cards any time you want during the game, and of course use your companions as well. Anyway, I added a spoiler in my Reviews post.

Happy gaming, everyone.

Go to: