nannybrite
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

symbols in cemetery

[Post New]by nannybrite on Sep 14, 12 11:16 AM
HELP!!! Someone please get me away from the symbols in the cemetery. The hints don't help.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:symbols in cemetery

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 14, 12 12:22 PM
I assume you have the clue for the order. (If not, fix the wiring for the light in the study.) Start by using the lamp to find the last symbol (looks like a W) and click it. If it starts emiting smoke, you got the right one. Then look for the next symbol and click that one. Do this for all four.

A few tips:
-If you click an incorrect symbol, you'll have to start over.
-If you zoom in on anything or take a step back toward town, you'll have to start over.
-Just keep turning and using the lamp to find the symbols you need.
-At first only the W symbol is showing. Once you click it, new symbols will begin to appear and it can take a short while for all of them to show up. This happens each time you click a symbol.
-Some of the symbols are pretty small and appear in unlikely places, so look everywhere and move the lamp slowly.

nannybrite
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by nannybrite on Sep 15, 12 4:25 PM
Thanks! It was the starting over that had me stumped. And I'm off again and thanks again!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 15, 12 9:26 PM
You're welcome. Have fun!

game_happy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by game_happy on Sep 20, 12 3:00 PM
to nannybrite - click on the W symbol, it will turn blue and smoke. Click on symbol that looks like two inverted Ls. It will also smoke. The trick is to go left for the third symbol, the M, then go left again to Carl's crypt and click on the final symbol, the Triangle. You will see other symbols appear but do not click on the different shapes or you will have to start over again. Click only on the W, Inverted Ls, M and Triangle.Check the journal for the symbols and write them down. That's what I did. Hopes this helps you get out of the cemetery. I got stuck there too. Happy gaming!!!

game_happy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by game_happy on Sep 20, 12 3:06 PM
To nannybrite - I did use the hint and it directed me to turn left for the third symbol then left again for the last symbol near Carl's crypt. As first, I too thought the hint button wasn't helping but it reality, it did. :-D

[Post New]by beegeebe on Oct 26, 12 10:03 AM
this game really sucks! Most of time I am doing what I should but the game won't respond which makes me think that I am not doing the right thing. Wish I hadn 't bought it!

time4tea
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by time4tea on Oct 26, 12 10:16 AM
THank you!!! I was also going bananas trying to figure this out. I knew the smoke meant something, but not what, or how to proceed. Movin' on!

[Post New]by spiritlaughing on Oct 26, 13 9:36 PM
Great information!! Thanks for sharing. I too, was running around the cemetery becoming quite dizzy and just a tad bit frustrated, I knew the four symbols needed but could not figure out how to get each one. Thanks again!

Go to: