SharonGia
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Third store - 2 small shelves task

[Post New]by SharonGia on Sep 14, 12 12:54 PM
I am on the third store called Falling Down. A task says to buy 2 small shelves, I buy the smallest shelves I can see and place them but it never gives me credit for the task.

No shelf in the "shelves" icon is called "small shelf" so I am thinking that is what I am missing. So I looked in the wall ornaments and floor displays but don't see them there either. I am missing something here, can anyone help? Thanks.

Sharon

Re:Third store - 2 small shelves task

[Post New]by AmyLynne406 on Sep 14, 12 2:39 PM
Unfortunately, I'm stuck in the same spot wondering what to do. Can't wait to have an answer for this, I'm really diggin' this game, lol.

S_haron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by S_haron on Sep 14, 12 4:06 PM
Me too

S_haron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by S_haron on Sep 14, 12 4:36 PM
I just found out from reading the thread titled 3rd level in this forum that what you have to do is buy 2 solid maple single shelves and it will give you credit for the two small shelves

SharonGia
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by SharonGia on Sep 15, 12 7:33 AM
I tried that, it is still not giving me credit for the task.

Don't know what to do and I may have to settle for only 4 stars in this store because of this "glitch". Very frustrating.

Sharon

SharonGia
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by SharonGia on Sep 15, 12 8:00 AM
Ok I figured it out after reading the other thread.

You actually need to have 3 of the solid maple single shelves. This is because they don't count 1 toward the task since you are given that. I didn't realize this since I sold the small shelves to buy the larger ones.

So after I bought 3, I got credit for the task. Then I sold all the small shelves to buy all large ones, that way the salespeople don't waste so much time restocking.

So you actually can sell stuff once you get credit for a task. I did the same with the British Flags - bought and placed the 5 to get credit for that task, then I had to sell one to make room for the London displays for that task.

Sharon

[Post New]by VeggieCoral on Sep 18, 12 7:20 AM
Thank u very much.
It was a very confusing task.

Go to: