gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

Today's DD 09/16/12 - Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Sep 16, 12 12:39 AM
This isn't a great game but it's cute and I think I'll pick it up for the DD price. Never would have paid full price though. The H0 scenes lean to the junkpile side with oversized items that don't really belong but they aren't awful so I think it's worth putting up with for the charming parts... it's similar to Gardenscapes as you're upgrading an undersea orphanage and the fish have a Nemo feel to them so it's cartoony-cute. I think it's timed? But I hate timed and didn't have a problem with this one so far. There are also jewels to find in each scene which is kind of fun. Then there seems to be some puzzles in the mix... such as putting together and old map. That sort of thing.

Anyway a solid 3 stars and worth the DD price.

Edited on 09/16/2012 at 12:39:38 AM PST

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

Re:Today's DD 09/16/12 - Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean

[Post New]by marie1931 on Sep 16, 12 2:38 AM
I have three SE to buy in order to fill my punch card

I've D/L this game and realised I've already tried the game for 10 mn ....

You're right famergirl that's a cute game. I think I'm going to get it today ..... 2 games to go

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by pixielily on Sep 16, 12 3:28 AM
This game does have a relaxed mode therefore, if you do not care for timers (as I don't) then this is a nice little game.

Jofer
Shark
Shark
11,519 Posts

[Post New]by Jofer on Sep 16, 12 6:39 AM
I bought this game at full price and never regretted the purchase so it's a steal at the DD price. Fun game and it has its silly moments with a fun storyline. You can play relaxed mode with it and take your time.

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Sep 16, 12 11:57 AM
A fun game and it's a DD game too. Great graphics and relaxing music. Can't go wrong.

Go to: