when I put in 5781 code from fountain in safe code it will not input is this a glitch

[Post New]by bluestar99 on Sep 16, 12 6:19 AM
when I put in 5781 code from fountain in safe code it automatically randomly turns each number randomly opposite of the one I am putting in how to input numbers if it keep turning them over and over tried 3 times not sucessful. If anyone can help me with this I will be thankful.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:when I put in 5781 code from fountain in safe code it will not input is this a glitch

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 16, 12 7:16 AM
Welcome to the forums, bluestar99!

Sorry you are having trouble. Here are a few things you can try.

Exit the game completely, then return.
Re-install the game- your game data should be saved.
Start a new profile.
Run a Dr. Felix and contact tech support- an old driver can cause issues like this.

If it has been some time since you updated drivers and other programs like directx and flash, this might be the problem.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

LetMeTry
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Re:when I put in 5781 code from fountain in safe code it will not input is this a glitch

[Post New]by LetMeTry on Sep 19, 12 7:02 AM
I also had a problem with the code but if I remember right if I put it in backwards and used the number "one" first it worked. The numbers moved but eventually came back to the code. Hope this helps.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

when I put in 5781 code from fountain in safe code it will not input is this a glitch

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 4, 13 1:38 PM
bluestar99 wrote:when I put in 5781 code from fountain in safe code it automatically randomly turns each number randomly opposite of the one I am putting in how to input numbers if it keep turning them over and over tried 3 times not sucessful. If anyone can help me with this I will be thankful.

When I inputted the #5, it appeared at the end of the lock and then I inputted the #7 and the #5 moved over one and again when I inputted the #8, the 2 previous inputted numbers moved over and by the time that I inputted the #1 all previous numbers had moved over and the sequence appeared correctly. So just input the numbers 5781 and everything will be fine.

MEnr56

Go to: