Sun Tower

[Post New]by smudge08 on Sep 16, 12 4:08 PM
Mac version.Having a problem in the sun tower. Keeps saying to go to sun tower and look at
the hatch cover. Nothing there. Only Gotto keeps saying Sunny, Happy , Mommy
Eddie. Stuck

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Sun Tower

[Post New]by anubischick on Sep 17, 12 3:32 AM
The hatch is in the middle of the giant spider's (Gotto's mum) chest. The cover should fall off when you power up the other towers

[Post New]by smudge08 on Sep 17, 12 3:31 PM
The hatch is lit up, but there was no area to find the flute.

IamJbar
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by IamJbar on Sep 19, 12 1:53 PM
I have the PC version, and am having the same trouble. I can't access the Sun Tower puzzle. I can see it, the hatch is open, just can't click on it. I was having no trouble BEFORE the hatch opened, could zoom in, get the " this is what you need before you can do this message" (not exact words, but you know what I mean). Can anyone help?

darksprires
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by darksprires on Sep 21, 12 6:43 AM
I am stuck here, too. The devs should have finished the game before they released it.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 21, 12 10:19 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to see that so many of you are running into trouble with this puzzle!

Please get in touch with our Tech Support Team and send them the details of the issue with our Dr. Felix Report. If this is a problem with the game itself, these reports will give us very valuable information we need to help pinpoint where the issue is coming from and even how it might be fixed.

It is also very beneficial for us to have as many Dr. Felixes as we can, so we can see if there are any trends or differences among the various systems and configurations.

Finally, some developers do visit the Forums and keep track of the technical issues that are posted in our tech threads. But others will only know about any problems if our Tech Department gets in touch with them, and even in that case, the more information we have to give them about the nature of the problem and how widespread it is, the better.

You can read more about how to contact Tech Support with that information in the post we've created here.

Since it does sound like this is more of a technical issue, and we'd like to collect that kind of info in the specific thread here, I'm going to go ahead and lock this separate one now. You're welcome to post over in that other thread if you'd like.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: