How to kill the dragon ?

[Post New]by hhbk13208 on Sep 16, 12 7:49 PM
any body knows how to kill the three dragon ?

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:How to kill the dragon ?

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Sep 17, 12 12:06 AM
I'm not sure if you mean where to get the quest, where to find them or the battle strategies you need, so here are all three. Unfortunately I don't see a 'spoiler/hide' button.

You get the quest from the white-haired man in the guild House in SankT Leona. You might have to equip the luck ring and/or the hat of persuasion to get it.

You find one in the Snow Lands, up near where there are people living in a cave.
One is in the Marsh land of Xen. Go up past the solitary lamia to the next screen and it's under the 2 dead trees. The third is next to the old man in the Atlas Caves.

All 3 are difficult to beat, but the third one is the hardest. You really need the Hero Sword that you get at the top of the Peak of Heroes if you chose equipment as your reward. You could also use the clock (3 ticks and you're dead) if you saved it. I remember for the other two that I had to equip protection against bleeding.

[Post New]by hhbk13208 on Sep 18, 12 8:20 PM
Thanks for your information, can i come back later to kill the snow and swamp dragon ?

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Sep 19, 12 9:58 AM
Once you've completed the main quest (i.e. got back from the Hall of Madness), you can take as long as you like to complete the outstanding quests, and can do them in any order you want.

Edited on 09/19/2012 at 9:58:57 AM PST

Go to: