Lord_George
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Bonus Strawberries

[Post New]by Lord_George on Sep 17, 12 12:01 AM
I have collected 60 strawberries. The according book opens, but there are just 2 names: Elize and Uisdean. Otherwise it's empty.

sandell14
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Bonus Strawberries

[Post New]by sandell14 on Sep 17, 12 3:36 AM
If you turn the pages by going to the bottom right corner, the book tells the story of the two characters

Lord_George
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Lord_George on Sep 17, 12 7:18 AM
Thanks. That is it. I am a bit disappointed as I thought there would be an additional bonus play.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Sep 18, 12 1:10 AM
LOL Lord_George ..... Mee Too.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

Bonus Strawberries

[Post New]by swedane on Sep 18, 12 4:34 PM
Lord_George wrote:I have collected 60 strawberries. The according book opens, but there are just 2 names: Elize and Uisdean. Otherwise it's empty.
If I remember correctly, unlocking the strawberry book should give you access to the bonus game. Check out the BF post; "Is is worth it?" http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/223684.page#4654533
Players are discussing the bonus game

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Sep 18, 12 4:38 PM
Actually, finishing the main game gives you access to the bonus game. I know this because I found 58 of the *%#@ strawberries, but was still able to play the bonus. Thank goodness someone posted here what is in the Strawberry Book, as I really do not want to go right back and play the game again, and now I figure I can wait without being eaten up with curiosity.

Thank, Sandell!

JoBee1215
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by JoBee1215 on Sep 21, 12 8:23 PM
I also thank Lord_George. I found 59 of the silly things the second time through the game. But the game was just as much fun and frustration the second time. Now I can wait awhile before 3 times.

Thank you
Jo

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 23, 12 11:24 AM
Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who didn't find all the strawberries! I only found 57. But, it will give me something to look forward to, the next time I play the game.

[Post New]by syndney1099 on Sep 24, 12 6:51 PM
Thanks for the tip. Played the game for the second time which was actually just as fun as I was more agile with the map. (Not the best map ever, although in looking at the "pipes" it is part of the game! Did find the 60 strawberries but had no clue what to do with the pages with the two names. It's not more fun? Drat.

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Oct 22, 12 7:21 PM
I found all 60 of the strawberries too and thought the strawberry book that unlocked was empty too. Just like someone else said if you click on the lower right part of the right page you can turn each page and read a story.

braedan05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by braedan05 on Aug 29, 13 6:13 AM
Obviously I am missing something. How does one get the strawberries that are too high to retrieve?

Go to: