bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Adelantado Trilogy: Book One

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 17, 12 12:29 AM
Discover the fabulous secrets that a jungle hides in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One! Help the brave and noble officer, Don Diego De Leon, to find and save the lost expedition. Befriend the natives who can be of valuable assistance to you. Help them as you restore buildings, harvest foods, and create a settlement. Upgrade your skills and earn fabulous trophies. Treasures await you in this exciting Strategy game!

Re:Adelantado Trilogy: Book One

[Post New]by Alclimer on Nov 1, 16 5:05 PM
You should take this game off your site if it doesn't work, or at least give a disclaimer that it won't work with window 7 or higher. Just finished reading all the threads regarding the flickering screen issue, which is the same issue I'm having. Doesn't look like the problem can be fixed. When told to go to the "tech" thread to discuss ...I found all those threads are locked so I'm leaving my comment here. I've been a Big Fish customer a long time, and plan on stay a lot longer. I've only had one other problem in the 8 years I've been with Big Fish, I understand crap happens. I just hate that this happens to be one of the best games I've played in a loooooong time. Go figure!!

Go to: