bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Adelantado Trilogy: Book One technical issues issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 17, 12 12:33 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

pixie30
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Post any Adelantado Trilogy: Book One technical issues issues here only

[Post New]by pixie30 on Sep 17, 12 1:05 AM
Hi

I have just downloaded the free trial but it says in Game Manager that my free trial has ended !

I havent even played it

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Sep 17, 12 1:24 AM
Try closing and reopening your game manager, or uninstalling and re-installing the game and see if that does it. I read on another post where the latter did work. Hope this helps

Laura29
Clownfish
Clownfish
833 Posts

[Post New]by Laura29 on Sep 17, 12 6:05 PM
I played the game, and when I closed it the music wouldn't stop! I'm going to try and uninstall the game, but it's kind of eerie...

LinW
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by LinW on Sep 18, 12 2:39 AM
I played this game nearly all the way through via another game company. When Big Fish offered it for sale, I jumped at it and purchased it immediately.

I'm playing on a PC, and it keeps throwing me out of the game every minute or so. The game is paused, so I don't lose my place. It's as though I hit alt/tab every 60 to 90 seconds - which, of course, I'm not doing. I did not have this problem when I played it previously.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Bonniesan
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Bonniesan on Sep 18, 12 5:25 AM
In level 10 the boy doesn't always give you the blue strength stone to move on through the fenced off area. I haven't tried all the modes, but this happened in normal mode and not easy mode for me.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 18, 12 6:09 AM
Hi Fishies,

Laura29 - That does sound creepy! Have you tried ending the game from the Task Manager in case it is still running in the background?

LinW - I'm not too sure why the game is kicking you out like that! Have you tried the advice in the following help article to see if there are any updates that you can run?

I would recommend trying that as even a few simple updates can make a vast improvement in how the game performs.

Bonniesan - if the game is not offeing items it should, I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

If these tips don't resolve these issues though, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our reps will be happy to provide some more in-depth advice.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Sep 18, 12 1:50 PM
Game worked ok for me in the demo--just seemed a bit lagging, but I was able to play. Now that I bought the game--it opens to a mostly white screen, with only small pieces of the game visible. Have tried reinstalling multiple times

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 18, 12 1:53 PM
Hi kitty1,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. That sounds a bit like a display issue with either a driver or a required software program. I first recommend making sure everything is up to date on your computer using the troubleshooting steps here on our help article:

If that isn't helping, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can assist you further.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by JULSBONE on Sep 19, 12 6:10 PM
My game is SOOO SLOOWWWW. I can't finish game in all experts due to this, please help!!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 20, 12 5:54 AM
Hi JULSBONE,

Welcome to the Pond!

I am really sorry to see you are having this trouble, I know that it must be frustrating for you all.

As it sounds like the game is not performing as smoothly as it should, please try running some updates on your computer to see if this helps:

If the issue persists; please run a Dr. Felix report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team.

They will be happy to assist you with some more specific troubleshooting.

Thank you,

bfgBaikal

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by nanekochan on Sep 20, 12 8:15 PM
Bonniesan wrote:In level 10 the boy doesn't always give you the blue strength stone to move on through the fenced off area. I haven't tried all the modes, but this happened in normal mode and not easy mode for me.

Yes, this happened to me too.

Other problems I encountered. In Bonus level, I placed a sawmill right in front of the chief, so later when I completed his quest, the reward was behind the building and I was unable to pick it up. I had to restart the level.

On one level where there is a group of refugees on on one of the side areas, I was unable to speak to the refugee even though I was able to put a check mark on him. My character just walked up to him and stood there. I was unable to access the menu or leave the area, so I had to shut down the program and restart it using System Manager in Windows. Sorry I don't know where in the game this was.

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Sep 20, 12 9:42 PM
So, rebooted my computer and was able to get the game running. I do have to reboot my computer almost every time I play the game because it gets "laggy" for some reason.

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Sep 21, 12 2:51 AM
Hi nanekochan and kitty1,

I can see that both your games won't run correctly, this could be caused by some missing updates. To make sure your configuration allows the game to run smoothly I suggest you to check our help page:

Sometimes, just a small update can really help your game to perform well.

If you want us to help you out after this, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our reps will be please to help you and make sure to investigate exactly what's happening.

Hope this helps!

bfgTokoro

[Post New]by yoyo232yoyo on Sep 24, 12 5:57 AM
part 2 level 2 I have level 5 oritory but it won;t let me talk to the 3rd sharman saying i need level 5 help!!!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 25, 12 2:38 AM
Hi yoyo232yoyo,

Did you repair the Indian huts as that should give you the last oratory stone, to reach the required level 5?

The other stones in this chapter are to be found when the bridges are destroyed and in a pot by the bakery!

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

RedBear
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by RedBear on Sep 26, 12 6:14 PM
played nearly through to the end but boy gave me give me the wrong stone. am I right in hearing that if I replay he might give it to me? or do I have to reload the game? shame since I have played so far

Edited on 09/26/2012 at 6:15:33 PM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 27, 12 4:22 AM
Hi RedBear,

Is that the missing oratory stone?

The boy's mother will give you an oratory stone after you complete the task.

Also, there is a speed and oratory stone in the pots to be found at the top of this land, where you pick the pink flowers.

This should get you up to the required level 7 you neeed for oratory.

I hope this makes sense and is helpful - I have my fins crossd for you by the way.

bfgBaikal

Edited on 09/27/2012 at 1:41:03 PM PST

Annateia
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Annateia on Sep 28, 12 3:32 AM
I played the trial, bought the game, and went to mission nr 3. After several minutes the game was crashing and freezing the whole computer. All playing attempts ended like that, and this is the only piece of software that caused such issues. I updated my system, and after second playing attempt today, the game killed my computer for good.

Thanks for releasing computer-murderers, bigfish.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 28, 12 5:28 AM
Hi Annateia,

Welcome to the Pond!

I am so sorry the see you have had this trouble - I appreciate this must be a matter of some concern for you and I want to do my best to help you.

Firstly, I would like to assure you that our games are 100% guaranteed safe so installing and playing a game like this, should not have caused these issues.

It would be careless of me to make presumptions though without having a look at your system, so for dedicated support and some helpful advice, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and send that over to our Tech Support Team so we can get to helping you right away.

I am sure that our help Team will be able to work this out for you - best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Go to: