gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

Today's DD - 09/17/12 Cursed House

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Sep 17, 12 12:33 AM
This is a GREAT game... really fun! I'm not a huge M3 gamer but I like them once in a while and this one doesn't disappoint. I would snap it up in a heartbeat for the DD price.

There is one level that is "sort of" timed but if you finish and don't pass you can skip it, you're not stuck doing it forever. (But if you want to keep playing that level til you pass you can.) So if you're like me and don't like timers you're safe with this one.

Edited on 09/17/2012 at 12:34:21 AM PST

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

Re:Today's DD - 09/17/12 Cursed House

[Post New]by gimmegames on Sep 17, 12 1:41 AM
"Hey hon - what's for supper?"

"Demonic crabcakes"

"Again??? NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

(yeah - for 3 bucks, I'm buyin' it... lol)

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Sep 17, 12 2:04 AM
Thanks for posting Gamergirl, M3s are my fav type of game, but am I correct in hearing that this one has no option for timed play?

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Sep 17, 12 3:40 AM
Mojave_Rain wrote:Thanks for posting Gamergirl, M3s are my fav type of game, but am I correct in hearing that this one has no option for timed play?

No, it's not that kind of game. Basically you're ridding the house of demons and restoring it... so you get to see your levels pay off in the changes in the house. Each level is different so it doesn't get old and the one level that is "timed" is that the demons are crawling up the board and you have to try to get rid of them before they reach the top. But try it and see... it's pretty unique not just same old same old like so many M3s. It's not endless as some are either (which I liked)... I think it took me about 4 hours but then I didn't replay until I 'won' either.

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Sep 17, 12 4:15 AM
Oh, boy! I only wish I didn't already have this game, so I could snap it up at this great price! The one level I dreaded, and which everyone seems to hate, turned out to be my favorite, and the only level I went back to play again after finishing. Have fun!
(Edited to repair suposedly naughty word.)

Edited on 09/17/2012 at 4:21:14 AM PST

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Sep 17, 12 5:10 AM
This is a wonderful match-3 game. I have been thinking about playing it through again because of the time of the year it is getting to be and I just love this game!

If you don't have this one, try it, it is great!!!

beryltheperil
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by beryltheperil on Sep 17, 12 7:50 AM
Have just realised I had played all but 4 minutes of the trial..time flew by.,

really enjoyed this one, especially the bugs crawling to the top.

A great DD

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 17, 12 12:02 PM
gamergirl675 wrote:
Mojave_Rain wrote:Thanks for posting Gamergirl, M3s are my fav type of game, but am I correct in hearing that this one has no option for timed play?

No, it's not that kind of game. Basically you're ridding the house of demons and restoring it... so you get to see your levels pay off in the changes in the house. Each level is different so it doesn't get old and the one level that is "timed" is that the demons are crawling up the board and you have to try to get rid of them before they reach the top. But try it and see... it's pretty unique not just same old same old like so many M3s. It's not endless as some are either (which I liked)... I think it took me about 4 hours but then I didn't replay until I 'won' either.

Funny that this game is today's DD as I played and completed this game yesterday. The gameboard with the spiders crawling up the board can be SKIPPED; I couldn't keep up with 4 spiders so the game asked me (after the 2nd attempt or maybe it was after the 1st attempt -- don't recall as I tried several times) if I wanted to skip that particular level and though disappointed, I finally relented and said yes and moved on the complete the entire game.

Nice game, I really enjoyed it because each room provided a different Match3 format.

MEnr56

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Sep 17, 12 1:43 PM
A good Match 3 game and for the DD price you can't go wrong. I like to play them as it breaks playing the HOG games that I am so fond of. You need a little change and this is a great one to do that.

Go to: