bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Jewel Match 2 - Released on February 09, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 9, 09 11:00 PM
Let the little cares of life fade away in this mesmerizing Match 3 wonderland. Line up dazzling jewels and eliminate tiles across 150 levels of casual fun. As you progress, you`ll collect coins to purchase unique powers. Use your new abilities to break the chains that lock certain gems in place or send lightning ripping through tiles. Build majestic castles and enjoy spellbinding visuals in Jewel Match 2.

labrat33
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Jewel Match 2 - Released on February 09, 2009

[Post New]by labrat33 on Feb 15, 09 9:27 AM
When I tried to install this game, I got an "infected" message from my AVG virus protection. When I directed it to "heal", it eliminated the game from my system! On the second install trial, I chose to "ignore" and now the game manager is hung up in the "Waiting" mode in In Progress.
This did not appear in the new game releases last week. Not ready for prime time??
Hope that's not the case - -I love the soothing qualities of the original and play it all the time.

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Feb 15, 09 10:45 AM
labrat33 wrote:When I tried to install this game, I got an "infected" message from my AVG virus protection. When I directed it to "heal", it eliminated the game from my system! On the second install trial, I chose to "ignore" and now the game manager is hung up in the "Waiting" mode in In Progress.
This did not appear in the new game releases last week. Not ready for prime time??
Hope that's not the case - -I love the soothing qualities of the original and play it all the time.

This is very odd, this is the second time recently that this Release post has shown up, I replied once asking if it was a rebuild and wondering why the link on this posting page to the game doesn't work, but no reply. I thought maybe it was a rebuild because the game itself has been here for ages and there were lots of posts about people getting virus messages from it.

This is one I'd like to buy but I'm sort of wary about it now.

labrat33
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by labrat33 on Feb 15, 09 2:29 PM
I finally uninstalled the game, because my system would not let me run in and it locked up the game manager. Even the uninstall was buggy - - got a message that not all components could be uninstalled. So I did a complete virus scan of my system with nothing found, at least related to this one.
If you saw my previous post before, it's because it appeared as a reply to both of the posts from BFG (Don't ask ME why). Hope they get this one fixed.

[Post New]by macjo92 on Feb 18, 09 12:12 PM
I just bought this game today, though I have played it on trial a couple of times. I got it to download and to play through the first castle, but can't go any further. I even downloaded the screen saver of the first castle to see if it would let me go to the second then, but it did not. I have had a few glitches in the graphics, but those cleared up when I minimized the screen. I would love to play this game further, but just cannot get past the first castle. Can anybody help and do they give refunds??

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Feb 18, 09 12:59 PM
Macjo92 contact customer service, they'll either help you to get it working properly or make it right. Sigh wish I were hearing better things about it, I love match threes and this is one I demo'ed long ago and liked.

[Post New]by jigger96 on Mar 15, 09 1:07 PM
I bought and download this game last week. Got through to Level 61 over the course of several days. Then one day I opened it and I was all the way back to Level 1!! OK, fine. So this morning I get to Level 16 but have to stop the level before finishing. I exited the program, but when I logged back on AGAIN... back to Level 1!! Anyone know what's going on?

[Post New]by jokho1 on Jun 18, 09 2:25 PM
Mojave_Rain wrote:
labrat33 wrote:When I tried to install this game, I got an "infected" message from my AVG virus protection. When I directed it to "heal", it eliminated the game from my system! On the second install trial, I chose to "ignore" and now the game manager is hung up in the "Waiting" mode in In Progress.

This is very odd, this is the second time recently that this Release post has shown up, I replied once asking if it was a rebuild and wondering why the link on this posting page to the game doesn't work, but no reply. I thought maybe it was a rebuild because the game itself has been here for ages and there were lots of posts about people getting virus messages from it.

[Post New]by jokho1 on Jun 18, 09 2:26 PM
Mojave_Rain wrote:

[Post New]by mejane12008 on Feb 27, 10 12:58 AM
jigger96 wrote:I bought and download this game last week. Got through to Level 61 over the course of several days. Then one day I opened it and I was all the way back to Level 1!! OK, fine. So this morning I get to Level 16 but have to stop the level before finishing. I exited the program, but when I logged back on AGAIN... back to Level 1!! Anyone know what's going on?

Jewel Match 2 - Released on February 09, 2009

[Post New]by mejane12008 on Feb 27, 10 12:59 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Let the little cares of life fade away in this mesmerizing Match 3 wonderland. Line up dazzling jewels and eliminate tiles across 150 levels of casual fun. As you progress, you`ll collect coins to purchase unique powers. Use your new abilities to break the chains that lock certain gems in place or send lightning ripping through tiles. Build majestic castles and enjoy spellbinding visuals in Jewel Match 2.

Re:Jewel Match 2 - Released on February 09, 2009 Violation error ???

[Post New]by mejane12008 on Feb 27, 10 1:05 AM
Hey ,

Have played Jewel Match One to the end...FANTASTIC GAME,,,but it had options that allowed you to replay any games you had played by answering yes you want to play a new game,,,then on the screen by game number would show you all the games by number you had played,,gave you a chance to replay them

BUT NOT IN JEWEL MATCH 2.....This is my second time around on it after 61 levels i answered yes to seeing all the games i had played and pick one again,,,IT STARTS YOU OVER AT GAME ONE...so now I am on 34 or something again,,,I DO NOT DARE SAY YES TO NEW GAME.

I also get a ERROR GAME VIOLATION, like i am not suppose to have purchased it whats up with this one...

GREAT GAME,,,,close to HERO"S of HELLAS, 2, wish they would come out with a 3, it is fantastic, fascinating, challenging etc.....come on guys give us a Hero's 3.

Jane Wood

By the way first game i have played from you all as a match 3...THIS ONE IS GREAT. Can not seem to find another one like it.

Any fix's appreciated on Jewel match 2,,,,running Vista Premium....Violation error no understand

Go to: