barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

Gold for level 2

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Sep 17, 12 7:18 AM
I can't find all the gold needed for this level. I've looked everywhere and completed all other task. I'm playing in normal mode so I failed even though the game allows me to continue to pass the level. I've smashed every visiable pot at this point and only come up with 82 gold including the chest. I have to give 100 gold to the dude by the boathouse.

Has anyone else passed this level?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Gold for level 2

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 17, 12 8:14 AM
I have reached level 3, and had no trouble getting all the gold on level 2.

Are you sure you have built all the watchtowers so that the land expands, and you can then find more treasures?

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Sep 17, 12 8:27 AM
I am having the same problem. I get 84 gold and have built all the watchtowers. I have been stuck on this level for hours. Have played over and over but always come up with 84 gold. Can't pay boatman, and the dude near the green skull won't talk to me, also the 3 indians in a group behind the gate area, I cannot speak with them either. Can you please give advice? This is so frustrating. I love these types of games and consider myself and expert, but here I feel like a newbie. No idea how to finish this level.

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by sipason on Sep 17, 12 9:06 AM
I gathered 102 gold coins total in Level 2.

2 gold coins (Total 2) - Break the first jar.
16 gold coins (Total 18) - Break all jars before building the second watchtower.
16 gold coins (Total 34) - Break all jars around large indian hut.
10 gold coins (Total 44) - Repair small totem pole and get your reward from warrior guard.
4 gold coins (Total 48) - While repairing 2 watchtowers in the right area, break 2 jars next to one of the watchtower.
22 gold coins (Total 70) - Break all jars in the upper right area after revealing map with those 2 watchtowers.
32 gold coins (Total 102) - Build fence and get your reward from village elder. Also, break all jars behind him and pick up everything.

Done. Now you can find out what's missing.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 17, 12 9:18 AM
I also always are able to collect a little more gold than I need.

Just in case you didn't know: Urns which you need to smash and collect gold from turn up every once in a while, even in a place where, for example, you might have smashed a barrel previously. Just take a good look around again and see if you find another few urns.

Good luck.

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Sep 17, 12 5:55 PM
Thanks so much for the detailed gold sites Sipason! Appreciate it. And Valdy thanks for your help as well. I am going to start level 2 again and see if I can't figure this thing out. Cross your fingers for me!

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Sep 17, 12 7:35 PM
I wanted to thank everyone for their help. Played through again and got 102 gold.

medouneu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by medouneu on Sep 19, 12 6:00 PM
FYI, you can't get the last of the gold until you've build the Boathouse, even though you don't have all the gold to hand over when you build it. I think that's what was keeping a lot of people at 82.

[Post New]by LilMissyMoo on Dec 6, 12 2:22 PM
I had the same problem - only 82 gold, until I read Sipasons post (thanks very much for that Sipason) then I realised there was a big pile of gold sitting behind the feathers of the village elders head dress, doh!!

Edited on 12/06/2012 at 2:23:02 PM PST

Go to: