bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Post any Judge Dee: The City God Case technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 17, 12 9:58 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support Team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Judge Dee: The City God Case technical issues here only

[Post New]by beatles2 on Nov 5, 12 4:33 PM
The game did not save what I had already achieved and is making me start all over! This is quite frustrating since I spent (too) many hours yesterday. I was at the point of finding the strawberries to complete the tonic for the guard when I quit for the day. Is there anything that can be done?

Thanks.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 6, 12 3:28 AM
Hi beatles2,

I have absolute empathy for you - I know how horrible it is when a game fails to save all your hard work!

This can happen if the game does not close correctly which can damages the save file.

Unfortunately, there is no way of retrieving that save data I'm afraid, so you will have to play on from your current save point.

Just to make sure that the game will save your progress this time, I would encourage you to play your game until you make a little progress, then exit the game and re-open to check if your progress is saved. This way you can feel confident that your game will save for you!

If you still have trouble saving, I would suggest having a look at the following help article for some tips on how to remedy this:

Game Not Saving

If the problems persist however, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 11/06/2012 at 3:28:41 AM PST

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Nov 7, 13 11:59 AM
Game will not let me use Game Cursor. No matter how many
times I unclick Hardware Cursor, as soon as I use it, it goes
back to Hard ware Cursor. Don't want to play without Game
Cursor.

lsr103
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lsr103 on Dec 11, 13 5:38 AM
Afternoon.

I keep having to go around in circles. I am made endlessly to redo the hidden object scenes in the abandoned monastery section. I have "discovered" the necessary scrolls, but the game refuses to acknowledge this fact and to trigger the next stage of the story. It simply keeps re-activating the hidden object scenes. I think I have got where all the items are hidden branded into my memory for all eternity by now!

I'm not sure what to do.

Best,
L

Go to: