bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Loco Mogul forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 9, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Loco Mogul forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Loco Mogul players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Loco Mogul forum

[Post New]by pucci_quicci on Feb 12, 09 6:18 PM
Hi! I envy all those guys who've been able to play this game and have posted comments on the forum.

I downloaded the one-hour trial version when Loco Mogul was still a feature on Try Tomorrow's Game Today. But when I ran it, the whole thing was off to one side of my screen. With a lot of black space to the right of the screen and all the controls on the left side of the screen inaccessible, there was no way I could see how the game really plays except for laying down some tracks. Another thing is, I can see some text on white background flashing all over the screen...only for a nano-second, not enough time for me to read what they are all about.

I trashed my first download and the following day, I tried downloading again, thinking that you might have debugged the game after perhaps getting some comments from other early birds. But no luck, the game still plays the same way on my computer. And when I checked out this forum, I found out that no one else is having the same problems as me.

I hesitate to tinker around with my display settings because I'm sure there's nothing wrong with it. I already have 5 games from Big Fish and I don't have problems with any of those. In fact I've found them all thoroughly enjoyable. Also, none of my other regular business software are having problems so I don't want to screw those up.

Help! I'm really interested in trying out this game because I'm hoping it's kinda like the earliest version of Sid Mier's Railroad Tycoon, which I miss so much.

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Feb 16, 09 1:21 PM
Welcome to the forums pucci_quicci!

If you haven't already, contact customer support about the problem, they'll be able to give you a specific answer.

Before that, you might try updating Flash components. I have also seen graphics problems occur when I've downloaded a game with my firewall in place.

You might try updating Flash (on the Adobe website), then removing the game using My Computer: Add/Remove Programs, then restart the computer. Disable Antivirus and Firewall and Re-install the game.

If that doesn't do the trick, then wait for an answer from Customer Support. It may take a few days, but they do always answer eventually.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Feb 27, 09 9:55 PM
I'm only 25 minutes into the trial, I've just been introduced to the Bank, and now I've been left in the dark. Are the Tut's over now? How the hell do I make money? By the time I survey and cut trees or mountains, or build stations, I run out of money before I lay all my track. Even clicking and guessing and using the minimum of resources I still can't luck out and get my stations joined up before I run out of money. I've played this level like 20 times now.

I thought this game looked kind of cute and different. I'm giving up! It's too hard! I don't need this aggrevation!

not for me! Thank God I didn't buy it.

Go to: