Level 89 - I'm stuck

[Post New]by gamefan10 on Sep 17, 12 5:50 PM
Help! I'm playing level 89 and can't finish it. There is a circle of silver plates around the center, and in the middle of that is a small plate with wings - the kind that swirls around and destroys silver plates. The helpful gods on the left side are no help - there isn't one that destroys silver plates. So how do I get rid of the silver plates??? Thanks if someone can help.

Re:Level 89 - I'm stuck

[Post New]by puppydogtails on Feb 10, 13 12:42 PM
If it is the right level I'm am thinking about there is something you aren't seeing. And when you can't get rid of something, that is why you use a Hero with their special ablitites to clear the field for you. Some levels in this game require you to use one or more heros or it can't be done.

[Post New]by klbarker5363 on Apr 19, 14 6:34 AM
The gold coins are "wild cards" and can be used as any color you need. click on the coins and the Ares wings and it will turn the silver to gold allowing you to complete the level. Hope this helps.

LynFrank
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by LynFrank on Apr 30, 14 8:35 AM
I don't think anyone else has got to this point, because I am stuck too. By the time we got to level 89 we have worked out about the heroes and the gold coins. The developers need to have a good look at how the whole game is played. I got stuck and restarted the level only to find out that there is NO way out. The green tile that has the wings is supposed to open up the silver plates, I think. But it does nothing. That is why we cannot get past this level.

PLEASE BIG FISH GET ON TO THE DEVS ABOUT THIS ONE.

[Post New]by Anidea on May 13, 14 8:31 PM
I'm stuck at the same place, too. There is no way those middle swirling things can go down...no way to crack the silver and no helpers!!! This is REALLY Annoying!!!

Go to: