cloh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Can't see the heart

[Post New]by cloh on Sep 17, 12 8:11 PM
I blewup the bomb in the room with the main plant. When I go forward to it I don't see a heart to stab with the Sword of Strength. Did I miss something?

Edited on 09/18/2012 at 6:26:14 PM PST

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

Re:Can't see the heart

[Post New]by jcsgame on Sep 19, 12 12:14 PM
Hi cloh:

Welcome to the Pond.

My first question is that when you put the plant bomb into the bucket, did you tip the bucket over? When the bucket tips over, the bomb explodes.

At the time that you exploded the plant bomb, you should have 20 Witch Book pages in your Witch Book. If you do not have 20 pages, you missed a step someplace. Then my only suggestion is that you reread pages 3-38 to see what you missed.

Also, when you made the Plant Bomb, did you also make the "gold colored" potion using the middle table?

Another thing that you can do is to reload your game....maybe you got a bad download. Your progress will NOT be lost.
Go to the Big Fish Game Mgr. menu and click on the Trash can to delete the game.
Go to the Big Fish Main screen and select Account.
On the next screen, select Purchase History.
Find the game and click on INSTALL.

If you still have problems after rechecking to be sure you didn't miss any steps and doing the reload of the game, I suggest that you contact Big Fish using the Green Envelope on the right side of this screen.

Larkin1212
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Larkin1212 on Oct 7, 12 12:35 PM
I'm having the same problem. I have 20 pages in my book and I turned the can over. I did not get a heart and I have the yellow potion. I tried re-installing but that did nothing. I am stuck and can't go any farther in the game without this part. HELP!!!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 7, 12 12:46 PM
Hi there Larkin1212,
You need to have a light shining on the plant to see the heart.
I can't remember the exact details, but you need to move the light near the telescope.
Cheers

Larkin1212
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Larkin1212 on Oct 12, 12 8:36 AM
Thank you I will try that. I wondered why I could keep going to the light and turn it off and on.

Go to: