placing the face

swtp20
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

placing the face

[Post New]by swtp20 on Sep 18, 12 7:18 PM
Hi. I am at the part where you have to put the jar in the chest and then it says to put his face on, but I can't find a face to put on. All I have is a bead, and it wont let me look at the map or exit from the body to let me look around. Any suggestions?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:placing the face

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 18, 12 8:43 PM
When Rudo "dies" - he leaves your hint button - his face should appear in your inventory. If he didn't disappear from your hint button, I'm wondering if you possibly missed a step somewhere.

frazerpaul
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:placing the face HELP

[Post New]by frazerpaul on Sep 19, 12 12:58 AM
I have the same problem but i do not have a face in my inventory and i cannot move as all it says is place my face HELP PLEASE

dcanfi1955
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by dcanfi1955 on Sep 19, 12 8:02 PM
I am having the same problem. Don't have Rudo's face. I have tried closing and reopening game and still won't let me move anywhere. I hope someone can help or maybe its a glich. It says to talk to keenhan but can't go anywhere without it saying dont forget to place my face. Can any one help? Would appreicate it.

[Post New]by SugarGoat on Sep 20, 12 12:17 AM
Has anyone figured this out?? When Rudo died he did disappear from the hint spot but his face is not in the inventory. I can not go anywhere, I can't even close the close-up of Rudo's "body". HELP!!

[Post New]by unrulygamemad on Sep 20, 12 7:06 AM
I am having the same problem has anyone figured it out? I realy need help. Thanks

frazerpaul
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:placing the face HELP

[Post New]by frazerpaul on Sep 20, 12 8:37 AM
COME ON BFG HELP US OUT HERE I HAVE UNINSTALLED AND STARTED AGAIN FR THE 2ND TIME STILL NO RUDO IN MY INVENTORY BUT HE HAS GONE FROM MY HINT BUTTON I FEEL A REFUND COMING ON HELP

[Post New]by ykminers on Sep 20, 12 9:46 AM
I love this game but no face for me either... Anyway to fix it??

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 20, 12 10:02 AM
Hi Fishies,

First, please try paging through the Strategy Guide (you can access it by clicking the little green book that's just to the left of the Hint button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen). From what WilJul said, it sounds like there is a particular sequence of steps that should happen before the face is added to your Inventory. Looking through the SG should show you if there is anything you may have missed.

But if you've gone through everything the SG shows and are still having trouble, it could be that there is more of a technical issue going on. In that case, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to troubleshoot with you.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by mskitty1967 on Sep 20, 12 7:24 PM
having same problem with face....would hate to startall over!!!

frazerpaul
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:placing the face Help

[Post New]by frazerpaul on Sep 21, 12 12:49 AM
I have used the guide to the letter but the face is not in the inventory there must be a problem too many are having the same problem.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Sep 21, 12 1:18 AM
Hi there,
I did not have the problem that you have all described, but I was wondering as to whether this is a MAC or PC difficulty?
I played the PC version.
Cheers

[Post New]by unrulygamemad on Sep 21, 12 8:32 AM
Hi all, there must be a glitch because I started over and the face was in my inventory. Sorry to say it looks like a start over.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 21, 12 11:31 PM
I played on a Mac and his face showed up in my inventory. This sounds like a glitch, way too many fishies having the same experience. Sorry guys, but I think it's time for everyone to contact tech support and send those Dr. Felixes. The more people that report the issue and the more info they receive the faster you'll get a fix. Good luck!

....or start over like unrulygamemad!

frazerpaul
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by frazerpaul on Sep 22, 12 7:57 AM
I am playing on a pc have reinstalled the game 3 times and with a new profile Rudo leaves the hint button but does not go into the inventory am sick of it iwill contact support for a refund

bjcs319
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by bjcs319 on Sep 25, 12 4:16 PM
I am having the same problem. When he died, the face did not go back to the inventory, but did disappear from the hint button. Really sucks that I have gotten this far, and sounds like I have to uninstall and reinstall, and then start over.

[Post New]by ladytruckr on Sep 26, 12 5:40 AM
I too am having same prob no face and cant leave screen very irritating

[Post New]by ladytruckr on Sep 27, 12 10:18 AM
had to start game from beginning and second time face went into inventory so was able to finish

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Sep 27, 12 9:46 PM
I also had the same problem. I exited out, went back in, same problem. I uninstalled then reinstalled, same problem. Now I am trying it with a different user name. Hopefully that does the trick. Seems to have worked for other "fishes". Will let you know when I get there. Glad I really liked this game!

frazerpaul
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by frazerpaul on Sep 28, 12 6:56 AM
No it won't Griffgirl ininstalled 4 times and reinstalled deleted all profiles 4 times same problem no face off to get a refund fed up.
What s up with this game BFG

Go to: