gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

$3.99 Sale thru 9/20 - Plants vs. Zombies

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Sep 19, 12 12:45 AM
This is a STEAL for this price... well worth full price and I really wish it was a CE. It's a game that kinda hooks you in and even if you aren't an arcade/TM/timed etc gamer this one will grab you anyway. I hate time/stress games but I love this one.

I'd say 4 stars because there are a few things that could be better but for enjoyment and replayability it's easily a 5 star game.

moochorama
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:$3.99 Sale thru 9/20 - Plants vs. Zombies

[Post New]by moochorama on Sep 19, 12 10:31 AM
Yes, definitely! If you don't have it yet, get it now. I bought the game 2,5 years ago and am still playing it (Vasebreaker Endless, mostly, but sometimes I do a few levels, too). It's a super fun twist on tower defense games, but you don't need to have any experience or even be good at planning as the game has a nice learning curve and you get to know how it works quite naturally.

There's a decent amount of levels (which you can replay and which are not too hard an not too easy) and after you finish them you can unlock minigames and puzzle games and endless modes for the different settings. Lots of extra content and pretty hilarious jokes in there. *Very* addicting; I spent a couple of weeks (months? ) obsessively playing Survival Endless, trying new strategies and pondering the advantages of cob cannons over cattails etc. I even watched youtube videos on strategy (and yes, I tried to click on the suns out of reflex while doing so). Surely one of the best casual games.

Go to: