bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Treasure Island forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Treasure Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Treasure Island players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

Re:Welcome to Treasure Island forum

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Aug 14, 09 1:25 PM
I downloaded this game as I love match 3's as well as adventure games. The first 10 levels were easy and I loved the dancing skeletons, I have bought quite a few of the match 3's but I got to a level that was a bit more difficult and I didn't finish it before the time ran out. It was sooooooooooooooo flustrating, I would have bought this in a heart beat but that ******** timer changed my mind. I am not slow just someone who works hard and likes to come home and play games at her own pace. It is so annoying when developers don't put a relaxed mode in as an option. If by any chance the developers of this game read this post (just saw a pig fly past the window), I have a message, not all of us are 12 year olds infact I guess the people that buy most games are people who actually are old enough to work anyway this is the message PLEASE PUT IN A RELAXED MODE AS AN OPTION !!!!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Sep 10, 09 12:11 AM
This game does have an untimed mode--just choose "timeless" on the main menu.

I finished the game in timed mode, but it is nice that the game offers a choice.

LadyWyntre
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by LadyWyntre on Sep 11, 09 8:00 PM
Agreed that the difficulty level of this game is just crazy.

I'm in my second year of a doctoral program and scored in the top 95 percent of the GRE, including the math section. When I have a tough time getting through a Match-3, I know it's too hard. Or, to be more precise, too *random*. Luck plays too much of a role in this game, and skill not enough.

[Post New]by Big_Johns_Mama on Mar 9, 14 12:02 PM
I am asking a question about the Match 3 game with the dancing skeletons. I know this is an old game, but will the game ever be updated to show high scores? Will the instructions ever show the power ups? I finally figured out that matching 4 gives you a bomb and if you match that with another bomb you get a big explosion. If you match 5 in a row or L or T you may get lightning or horizontal/vertical row elimination. I played all 100 levels in Timeless and enjoyed the dancing skeletons.

Edited on 03/14/2014 at 10:14:45 AM PST

Go to: