Part 2 Conclusion

[Post New]by CALCAT005 on Sep 19, 12 9:53 AM
I have played this multiple times on regular and easy mode and can't seem to ever finish it. Depending on my choices, I always seem to be really short on one resource or another...enough money, not enough wood.. enough wood, not enough stone, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions?

CallmeCoors
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,933 Posts

Re:Part 2 Conclusion

[Post New]by CallmeCoors on Sep 19, 12 11:22 PM
I have come close but have yet to achieve Gold on this level. I will let you know when I do. I do suggest upgrading your wood and food resources as soon as possible, then upgrade the stone and silver facilities in order to ensure you have enough supplies. Also make sure you have plenty of workers in order to speed up efficiency.

athene72
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by athene72 on Sep 20, 12 7:37 AM
Managed to get gold on the easy level - here are some basic tips on how.

I found if I maxed out production building ie sawmill smoker stonemasons and mint but left the collecting building low I got just as many resources but spent less on upgrades.

First area built woodcutter at botton and sawmill next too (upgraded asap) then the mine and stonesonemason rebuilt the watchtower and got my task.

went to the new area and ignored building the silver mine but built the 2 bridges. and the totem so I had access to the full area I built a sawmill next to the lower bridge near where you get silver pieces on ground and a smoker next to the fisherman.upgraded the production building (and repaired what was there)

this should start enough resources rolling in so you can build the silver mine and mint (upgraded)

I also made sure I had 2 more sawmills in main area 2 more fields and 2 more warehouses. The fields I built on the ground left behind after the woodcutter had finished

Hope that helps

qtpi1203
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by qtpi1203 on Sep 26, 12 11:55 AM
I too had the same problem. Short on one resource or another. I finally finshed with gold after many tries. I wasn't building enough sawmills. Almost all the upgrades you need to do needs wood so I was always running out, and that last indian needing 100 really hurts. Once I started adding more sawmills it got closer and closer until I finally got the gold. Hope this helps.

whrlwnd
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by whrlwnd on Sep 30, 12 5:04 AM
Do you mean extra sawmills without woodcutters?

PS Thanks for your tips. I've played this conclusion so many times, and haven't come close to finishing it. I'd run out of ideas what else to do, so I appreciate these suggestions. They've inspired me to give it yet another try.

Edited on 09/30/2012 at 5:08:36 AM PST

shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by shazoz on Oct 1, 12 5:19 PM
Hi, this level has me really frustrated! I have gotten within a hair of getting gold a couple of times now but can't quite make it! I have the extra sawmills, loads of workers etc etc but seem to miss by seconds...Any other strategies out there? Sometimes what seems obvious to one of us, can be that "A-HA" moment for the rest of us...Happy gaming, Fishies Cheers Shaz

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Oct 13, 12 8:37 PM
These suggestions really help. I was getting quite frustrated but will try with these new ideas.

[Post New]by ineedalife100643 on Oct 23, 12 7:38 PM
Has anyone been able to fit a FARM in the first area on the conclusion level? I am having trouble getting enough food coming in. I want to finish this game so badly! Please advise!!!!!

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Oct 24, 12 4:46 AM
Hi,

At the start you can't build another Farm in the fist area, however when you've built the first Watchtower you can build 2 Farms on the newly revealed top area. Then you can build a Fisherman and Smokery on the area through the passage and when you come back, the Woodcutter should have chopped enough trees for you to build a Farm in the first area.

dpollod
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dpollod on Nov 3, 12 11:08 PM
Read all of the suggestions and armed with that info I will have another go. I really want gold at the end!!!

Go to: