Sinclair
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

I cant go with the boat

[Post New]by Sinclair on Sep 19, 12 1:06 PM
I checked the walkthrough and I had already collected the black hat the earing with emerald and the brooch. Each time I try to go to the boat the same message that I didnt not finish something.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:I cant go with the boat

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 19, 12 1:13 PM
Hi Sinclair,

In case a step was missed, I recommend checking out the walkthrough we have available for The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus here:

The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus Walkthrough

In there, you'll find pictures and descriptions for each scene, so hopefully that helps to get past that part!

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Sinclair
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Sinclair on Sep 20, 12 10:29 AM
Thanks alot for your answer. I checked the walkthrough and everything was done. I replayed all the game anddddddddd ate the final cut in the attic I clicked on the message allowing me to go to the other chapter. A thing I omited the firs time. A good experience for me.

stoN_Cold
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by stoN_Cold on Sep 21, 13 1:30 AM
Sinclair wrote:Thanks alot for your answer. I checked the walkthrough and everything was done. I replayed all the game anddddddddd ate the final cut in the attic I clicked on the message allowing me to go to the other chapter. A thing I omited the firs time. A good experience for me.

Which attic?

stoN_Cold
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by stoN_Cold on Sep 21, 13 1:37 AM
On the lake, when I click left says: I can't leave until I finish investigation here.

What investigation?

Go to: