Stone of Death

[Post New]by oceanloverOH on Sep 19, 12 2:45 PM
The witch told me to use the stone of death on the gate at a landmass south of her area, in order to open a path to the underworld or wherever the Big Bad Boss is. I found the gate, used the stone, and.........nothing. No path opened. Now what?

Edit: Never mind....it opened a path to an evil castle on ANOTHER ISLAND!

Edited on 09/20/2012 at 5:56:23 AM PST

Re:Stone of Death

[Post New]by playmaker3 on Sep 23, 12 11:29 AM
Is that the island all the way in the west? I'm there but I can't get in. what's the deal?

nelshy
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by nelshy on Sep 24, 12 8:36 AM
I put the stone in but nothing happens... tried several times no luck. I got another problem too may be technical all of a sudden the game won't go to full screen
I think I'll take a break from this game.

gogven
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by gogven on Sep 24, 12 11:38 PM
Nelshy, have you hit ALT and ENTER? This should put you in full screen mode.

[Post New]by ShaunaSay on Sep 25, 12 1:04 AM
Understand that a path opens on another island, I have traveled all over and cannot find any new path to an evil castle.
I placed the rock at the gate, it shook everything, so I know that worked...but cannot find which island. Look everywhere in the western end with no results, by the comment left by another player. .

Please help!

Thanks in Advance!

ShaunaSay

FOUND IT! NEVERMIND.............

Edited on 09/25/2012 at 3:29:03 AM PST

nelshy
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by nelshy on Sep 25, 12 7:22 AM
gogven wrote:Nelshy, have you hit ALT and ENTER? This should put you in full screen mode.

Thank you for reminding me, i haven't had to use it in ages. Got my full screen back
thanks again.

nelshy
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by nelshy on Sep 25, 12 7:24 AM
Thanks. Never thought it will open a gate in another island.

[Post New]by Kathywoz on Dec 31, 12 5:46 PM
For the life of me, I can not find the island where I am suppose to use the stone of death. Please help. Thank you.

Mamayaya
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by Mamayaya on May 6, 13 9:03 AM
I went to the only island that had a house on it that I've never been able to enter. It still doesn't let me enter!!!! What gives? Ok, I'm going to try the volcano now & see if that works. I've played this game before and had no problem.....don't remember having to go some place else!!!

[Post New]by kimowasabi on Oct 5, 13 7:26 AM
So tired of searching for places in this game. I have found a castle on a far western island that I have not been able to access, but I cannot get into that castle even after using the stone.

For those people who have found the location that opened, please let me know where to search. "Found It!" is not really helpful to those of us who have lost their patience with this game.

This game has been incredibly irritating on occasion and I am just ready to stop playing and just delete both games so I do not ever try to play them again.

Edit: Travel slightly West and slightly South by ship from where you used the Stone of Death and you will encounter a new building, Enmaten's Demense (or something like that). Of course, you would only know it is new if you have a recent save to find out nothing is on that island before the stone is used.

Edited on 10/05/2013 at 9:17:00 PM PST

seatemple
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by seatemple on Mar 14, 14 8:09 PM
the castle is below the path and it is GLOWING purple...

Go to: