Kyle23
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Starvation

[Post New]by Kyle23 on Feb 10, 09 6:20 AM
Hi, everyone any of you ever click on your tribes person and read there thoughts well I found this one odd, this tribe person said she was starving I was like how can you be when its not raining there's lots of food and wood rock and the fire is still going.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:Starvation

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Feb 10, 09 6:31 AM
Did you drop her on the food bin? I make my people eat, whether they need to or not. LOL. Just a little leftover panic from accidentally forgetting to keep the fire going

Kyle23
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Kyle23 on Feb 10, 09 6:40 AM
Well there is no need to do force them to eat they do that on there own well at least mine do lol one person one the tribe said "The Tribe is like a well oiled machine" I don't understand if they know where and how to eat and the fire is lit then why starv i mean sure the fire will go out during a rain storm but thats suppose to happen.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Feb 10, 09 6:45 AM
I do know you can't force the children to eat...they're too picky or fussy or something just like real kids, lol

Kyle23
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Kyle23 on Feb 10, 09 6:48 AM
So very true lol I'm still sceptical about this whole starving thing I mean why would that appear in there thoughts when you have every thing right in front of you my aun't and I are wondering why it just doesn't make any sense.

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Feb 10, 09 2:16 PM
If she's starving, drop her on the food supply and she'll eat. If not, put her to sleep by putting her next to a hut. There are a few glitches in this game - STILL - and that could simply be what happened there.

Kyle23
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Kyle23 on Feb 10, 09 2:44 PM
ok that explains a lot even though it doesn't happen all the time.

rmil1972
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by rmil1972 on May 6, 09 10:36 AM
I have this same problem right now and have yet to find someone who understands or knows what to do. I have a whole tribe who wont eat, sleep, or do anything even if I put them on something. Hope someone figured this out.

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 6, 09 10:57 AM
Kyle ... the thoughts you read are supposed to be random, just like our thoughts. It just means the person you clicked on was probably ABOUT to go get food. I mean, think about it ... what do you say when it's been a while before you had your last meal and it's just about time for the next one?

Go to: