jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

How do you get to spot # 1 on the board???!!!!!!!

[Post New]by jewel47 on Sep 19, 12 9:52 PM
Hello,

I have completed the game and got gold on every single level. There were a couple of levels where I didn't get the maximum number of stars on so I went back to play them and noticed something extremely frustrating. I completed one level where I got gold and the maximum number of stars but yet it wasn't recorded! Then I realized that the game only records your highest score. So can finish the level and have maximum stars but it won't count because previously you completed it in a shorter amount of time and got more a time bonus therefore giving you a higher score.

So it seems impossible to get to the #1 spot. Anyone get there?

Thanks!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:How do you get to spot # 1 on the board???!!!!!!!

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 21, 12 4:40 AM
Hi jewel47,

It’s not possible to finish first without obtaining all 64 gold trophies.

The boost (+150 stars) you receive from obtaining gold in comparison with silver (+50) is quite substantial and without it, you won’t beat Gristleman’s 14,500 stars - not even if you obtain maximum smileys in other levels.

If the game is not recording your progress correctly though, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

If neither of these tips help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

ClayMask
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ClayMask on Sep 29, 12 8:58 AM
I've gotten the gold time in all levels and am still #2 on the board with 14,454. I'm guessing that not only do you have to get gold, but get it by a good margin of time in most levels in order to get the #1 spot.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Oct 14, 12 12:58 PM
Hi - I just got the #1 spot and don't have Gold on all the levels. I've still got 3 still Silver on Level 8 but I went back and played all Levels 1 and 2 and some of Level 3 and got my score over 14,500.

[Post New]by danakscully64 on Jun 26, 13 9:08 AM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi jewel47,
It’s not possible to finish first without obtaining all 64 gold trophies.

Not true, I earned the top spot with a few levels left to get Gold on.

Go to: