Parables Gems for the Snow Queen Tale

[Post New]by theKaitlyn on Sep 19, 12 11:22 PM
Unsure if any one else has posted about this topic but I can't seem to find all 6 of them. I went through the strategy guide and revisited areas where it said they were all located. Nothing. Any help? This is the second time I've played through it and cannot find them all.

Kaitlyn

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Parables Gems for the Snow Queen Tale

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 21, 12 7:47 AM
Hi theKaitlyn,

Welcome to the Pond!

I'm sorry you are having trouble finding these gems but I have a solution that should work for you.

If you open the free Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen Walkthrough and use the search function of your computer by pressing Ctrl and F together , then in the box that pops up, search for the word 'GEM'.

The walkthrough will skip to all instance where a gem is mentioned and this should help you isolate all 6.!

I hope this helps and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by sandradolores on Oct 22, 12 4:30 AM
Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Now, when you say hit Control F, I'm a little c onfused. Do you mean ctrl and the letter F or ctrl and one of the buttons at the top such as F1 F2. I've tried everything before writing.

Also, I did the HOS and did not receive the last goblet.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

With kind regards,

Sandra

Haberyan
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Haberyan on May 26, 13 5:06 AM
Did you get the Parable Gem in the Library? It should be on the previously-blocked book.

BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by BlackDark on May 27, 13 6:36 AM
Fishes-

What an Interesting Question: Where are all Six of the Parable Gems for the Snow Queen Tale?

Spoiler Alert: Exact Locations provided.

In the Jail Cell: Zoom in to the left corner of the desk to view the Snow White to Snow Queen document: Parable Gem – the Snow Queen Tale 1 of 6.

In the Bell Tower: Zoom in to the section of the floor after the Mountain Beast has dropped the False Mirror Shard: Parable Gem – the Snow Queen Tale 2 of 6.

The Bedroom of the Snow Queen: On the book on the stand on your left: Parable Gem – the Snow Queen Tale 3 of 6.

The Step-Mother Room: On the book on the shelf on your left: Parable Gem – the Snow Queen Tale 4 of 6.

The Mirage Room: On the wall above the huge painting: Parable Gem – the Snow Queen Tale 5 of 6.

The Library: Zoom in to the book behind the shattered glass case: Parable Gem – the Snow Queen Tale 6 of 6.

I do hope this helps, and Happy Gaming!

-BlackDark

Go to: